The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I wonder if they go with writing Brandon off the show route or if they recast the role with a diff actor

Did you see he has a couple of prior incidents?
Nah, I didnt read that.

Part of why my first post about this was asking what he did exactly.

I'm totally unaware of any bad acts by Jason Mitchell. Dude is still relatively new to me.

Last edited:
Recast idea sounds so bad that i'm all for it :lol:

Dude who played Dr Dre and was on the Walking Dead is my pick

170216-news-walking-dead-heath.jpg

lena waithe was saying the show wasn't on this sunday because it was her birthday, she said that way before sunday... but with brandon, i see they already have him set up as the 'big fish' for ol' boy, so perhaps this is part of the beginning of the end.

Brandon is a huge part of the show!

He won’t break it but that will be a big void. He’s by far the best actor on the show.

As someone mentioned earlier, Reg would need more playing time.

This show is somewhat all 5 seasons of The Wire going at once.

I wonder if Ronnie gonna smash Emmett mom eventually?

lena waithe was saying the show wasn't on this sunday because it was her birthday, she said that way before sunday... but with brandon, i see they already have him set up as the 'big fish' for ol' boy, so perhaps this is part of the beginning of the end.

:lol:

I wonder if Ronnie gonna smash Emmett mom eventually?

I really hope they're not doing this, but it seems to be foreshadowing.

She needs a man so she picks this bum and helps him clean up and take care of his grandmother. :smh:

:lol:

lmfao, it had me dying cuz i'm like since when does a show take off cuz of your birthday?

I really hope they're not doing this, but it seems to be foreshadowing.

She needs a man so she picks this bum and helps him clean up and take care of his grandmother. :smh:

Other actresses have also reportedly come forward to file complaints against the actor, including Mitchell’s co-stars in Desperado.

Netflix allegedly chose to drop Mitchell from Desperado before they started filming after producers received “specific information, which was investigated immediately and…dealt with as quickly as possible,” THR reports.

Desperados recently parted ways with Mitchell as well; sources told T.H.R. that the actor’s co-stars Nasim Pedrad, Anna Camp, and Robbie Amell all complained about his behavior.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/jason-mitchell-sexual-harassment-misconduct-allegations

So dumb :smh:

Last edited:
That hand placement
lupe1.png

+ the young dro shoulder lean. He leant and got his hand on her hip blade.

.....as if the camera lens wasn’t wide enough for him to fit in the frame of the picture.

He screwed up though, on the house. He done f**** his bag up for a couple years, if lucky

Since he's been canned before shooting his death scene and they likely won't bring him back. I'm guessing that the Taco truck will get blown up.

Since he's been canned before shooting his death scene and they likely won't bring him back. I'm guessing that the Taco truck will get blown up.
probably have a scene already in place for him to go to jail sometime this season. if that's the case, then they can just make up a random story about him being killed on the inside so he won't be able to snitch on the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom