The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Watching this new ep up early I can't help but look @ things a bit sideways.

Like damn shorty playing Jerrika extra professional. These scemss with Mitchell pretending to be a couple.

I'd put a bastard in Anna

giphy.gif

Just finished. So Cruz is basically gonna spend the rest of his life repenting for that.

So the old heads know about Douda, Jerrika know about Douda, but Brandon supposed to have grown up in a rough area & he didn’t hear anything? :lol:

Did Ronnie get strangled as a child or something? Dude sound like Lupita’s character in that Us movie

Also Jerrika is an incredible actress man. I would’ve never guessed that there was any issues off camera

I feel like they forgot to mention Brandon went away for HS and college the way he dont know common knowledge and neighborhood facts.

Like fam mustve really stayed to himself despite growing up with Reg.

Granted Jerrika knows about Douda through her parents. So it seems mostly that generation is aware.

:lol: @ Emmet involving himself in this coach sexing the athlete scandal. Like fam don't have enough problems already.

Last edited:
Brandon is clueless. How does everyone in the hood know about Otis Perry’s background EXCEPT him?

Damn yo, during every scene with Brandon and Jerrika, I immediately thought about those perv allegations. Clown *** dude.

Iono how the show is gonna recover from this but I hope they can pull it off.

So, Cruz ain't the only one taking things personal, Toussaint murked her son's gang leader? :lol: Kinda writing wild there but whatever.

Emmett falling in love? :rolleyes

Brandon is dumb for telling Jerrika to quit but Jerrika is a damn fool for actually doing it.

I wonder though what he really did and was he reprimanded first and given a chance to correct the behavior.

what is the story with ronnies mother/grandmother/the man across the street?

was the picture he had of in the car of his mother or grandmother?

The picture is of Mz. Ethel.

The old man across the street was Ronnie's father. His mother and grandmother kept that info from him as a kid. I don't know why he is upset 40 years later.

Who is this? The dead real estate agent?

That's Anna Camp. She's been in a lot of shows/flicks. I know her from True Blood and Mad Men. She was one of Jason's co-stars in the upcoming Netflix movie, Desperados. She's one of the females in that movie who is accusing him of sexual harassment.

- I like how they're showing how these cops get walked through getting away with murder. The so called "good cops" really can't **** cuz it's corrupted from the top.

- Jada in those jeans :pimp:

- The female cop think Brandon the Kingpin :lol:

- Jerrika really left the boujee crowd. Now they're depending on that street money from Otis Perry.

The picture is of Mz. Ethel.

The old man across the street was Ronnie's father. His mother and grandmother kept that info from him as a kid. I don't know why he is upset 40 years later.

so did the old man rape his mother or was it an affair?

was it like she was young and he was a pedo?

like tying in with kev sister and the coach?

He was older than Ronnie's mother but they didn't make it seem like some rape stuff although dude prolly older than Ethel too.

im jus sayin rape by he lived across the street and didnt want nothing to do with ronnie it seems

like it would be something psychologically to

a) know what you come from and
b) know that he had so much power that the mother never told

and he livin across the street like a constant threat

Ronnie is too old for Ms Ethel to be his grandmother anyway. He's like 45-50 and she 75. :lol: I still don't know why they ain't just make her his mother. During season 1 it was always weird to me how kept calling her grandma.

I wish Ronnie would catch a stray on the south side in that wreck of a car of his. Him and Emmett's mom :smh:

I'm confused about Ronnie's age. I think he's supposed to be in his 30's. They bring up the military like he hasn't been out too long.

So these cops are typical tv cops, homicide, robbery, narcotics all in to one? I don't care about Cruz's background.

R Kelly with the short diss :lol:

I think I'm going to miss Brandon and Kevin's relationship most of all.

That female cop is kind of acting reckless with this situation and we now know why. She’s hell bent on bringing the gang down because of her sons situation. Seems like she would have more pull with the COs to keep her son out of danger.

Like everybody else the alleged sexual assault stuff had me paying more attention to Brandon’s scenes. Like for example, towards the end when he hugged her after looking at the ring. I was thinking maybe in that scene, he placed his hands a little too low for her liking after the hair rub. I feel like he was probably too into the touching/rubbing/grabbing scenes and that pissed her off.

so her son joined a gang being young and dumb and probably in spite of her being a detective?

or she killed the gang leader and they plotted to get him locked up as payback to her?

Damn yo, during every scene with Brandon and Jerrika, I immediately thought about those perv allegations. Clown *** dude.

Iono how the show is gonna recover from this but I hope they can pull it off.

So, Cruz ain't the only one taking things personal, Toussaint murked her son's gang leader? :lol: Kinda writing wild there but whatever.

Brandon is dumb for telling Jerrika to quit but Jerrika is a damn fool for actually doing it.
Ronnie is too old for Ms Ethel to be his grandmother anyway. He's like 45-50 and she 75. :lol: I still don't know why they ain't just make her his mother. During season 1 it was always weird to me how kept calling her grandma.
You know Me. Ethel was getting it in @ 13. That pic is proof.

So you know her daughter was as well. Hence, Ronnie. Did we get word what happened to his mom? :nerd:

I was like damn, that is some left field **** but you already know when she gets too close Perry gonna get his goons locked up to put pressure on dude so she falls back and then protect him as long as she leaves Reg/Brandon alone.

Nah, Emmett just on that one of my jeans aint giving me the attention she use to let me be nosey and snoop.

You know if that couple was on a different kind of show all that would work. I liked that she straight up said I hate my job amd I need to find my passion. Then Brandon legit stepping up and saying you go do that I got you. Its just the reality of where they live and the color of their skin that **** is not practical.

Back
Top Bottom