The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

This might have taken over the top spot from Power in my hate watch shows

I'm like they can't be serious. It's like they put zero effort in to the writing and dialogue.

When they did the dolly scene, I was like are they doing Spike's ****? It's like this is starting to be the TV version of Game rapping.

yo i def thought the game **** too. Damn near parody television infused with black trauma

:lol: @ the Cooley High reference and convo not being caught, that’s why they were dressed like that. Jada missed the memo from Darnell that they went against it

:smh:Darnell and LaLa not at the reunion though after them being mentioned in that same convo , you can’t even try to defend the bad writing w/o tripping over yourself

The worse this show gets , the more I howl when reading this thread....keep firin off y’all:pimp:

We're not alone

SmartSelect_20210602-182757_Google.jpg

That's mainly cuz of her black trauma projects though.

Not cuz they think her writing is trash or lazy/sloppy.

:smh:Darnell and LaLa not at the reunion though after them being mentioned in that same convo , you can’t even try to defend the bad writing w/o tripping over yourself

I forgot all about that.

For them to make like the reunion was such a big deal, and then have it as an after thought and quickly go away. They have too many storylines and characters to develop anything fully. Her and massage dude could have just gone on a normal date where he ran in to a client.

Just finished both episodes and man I want my time byke.

First off why we not getting no nip slips or bare *** shots of Jada or Tiff?

Kev is that kid that just wants to fit in and be cool so bad

So Chicago police getting defunded but yet y'all can't show not one cop from season 1 or 2 since they were apart of CPD

How you say no to shrooms and coke but take a random *** pill that was said to be molly. You stupid

Emmett went from juggling womenz to settling down to now being b-made with guilt eating him up all because his father knows he smashed his piece

Brandon in wit sec and gonna show up mid season 5 with one of those new trucks Douda copped for him and Reg gonna hop out the back of it

I don't like how the episodes are done now. They make it seem like a movie or as if this ish is some Netflix series

When Power coming byke!? At least that foolishness was/is tolerable compared to this season and last season of this crap.

This show just hops from random scene to scene. Sometimes characters will appear right after each other and other times they'll leave for 20 minutes or the whole show altogether. Are they on edibles when they write and edit this show?

and now they're going to add another storyline of an open marriage :rofl: They couldn't stay faithful to each other for 6 months. Aren't they already doing that with Douda? I guess this is another black men ain't **** and can't be faithful :rolleyes

Jason Weaver :lol: The bar conversation:rofl: How long was he in that he was fooled?

People don't know about in school suspension in 2021? Who's writing this ****? As if it's something new.

Tiff hit him with the he gives better head than you. :lol:

You ain't my daddy. Yeah, because you know who I am :rofl:

This Johnny Gill and Tracey **** is so weird and out of place. If I was Vic Mensa this isn't the show I'd want to represent my city.

Kinda crazy Jada had the lump for years, got it checked once before but never got it removed. Now it's cancer.

I've heard of in-school suspension before but it was like much later in HS and I never seen it or experienced. Just heard about it. When I got suspended, it was basically a nice vacation.

Jemma wild annoying. Kev need to move on and stop being so salty. Cant try to hit her up when you horny after dismissing her.

:lol: @ Jada managing to hide Suede from Emmett for this long.

Just the idea of Trig forcing his way in to the mayor's office while he's in a meeting is ridiculous. It honestly just paints black folk in a wild light once they in charge.

Cot damn Tiff. She spinning the knife. Talking about we both came a lot, I don't remember. Plus she really liked it. Open marriage :lol: Emmett too jealous for that.

:rofl: @ this white guy in school trying to be down.

Papa's dad is free? :lol: They let that scamming preacher out?

Tracey and Trig teaming up is just so unbelievable. Trig trying to play peacekeeper. Somebody kill this ***** and bring Reg back. Trying to police the community with 50 ppl :lol:

Sexy *** Kandi about to get Tracey in a bind now though :evil:

This **** gives me a headache, there's way too much going on...and now they're adding sex trafficking to the equation...sheesh. The writers, producers, & cast are feeling themselves too much.

-Emmett's an ***, and they're using mental health as the excuse. :sick:
-Speaking of sex trafficking, I guess Tracey's a sex slave now?
-I know Ronnie's looking up, and smiling at Kevin as he continues his downfall.
-What in the hell happened to the drugs/gangs element of the show? Are we supposed to be rooting for Douda now? Did he 'men in black' flash the city?
-This Trig P. Newton storyline is wack as ****.

-Ay yo, the biggest thing that's been irking me this season is the way Douda's been going about business as Mayor. He's really running a city of 2 million people like a *****. No staff, one security guard---people just busting into is office whenever they please...it's so unprofessional. He don't know ****, he's always finding out about news all late. And then he's always screaming about he can do whatever he wants, negro please. He's "If I Ruled the World" was actually a person.

It honestly just paints black folk in a wild light once they in charge.

That is this whole show tbh.
I haven't watched a minute of S4, but she stay giving weight to foolish stereotypes. :smh:

One of my other friends hit me today, because he thought i was still watching and told me, "Bro they the got the community being the Hood Avengers now"
I damn near died. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PO

So big Mike popped back up and with Trig so does that mean 63rd still around then? Douda can’t be running things with all this light on him so is Trig in charge?

Sorry but I don’t believe Jada who was doing all that nursing and medical ish just gonna say eff a lump all this time and only get it checked out cause dude said to

They made Emmett b-made this season and it’s only 3 episodes in. Like you legit just sat there and let her punk you into agreeing with the open marriage ish as well throwing details out about getting smashed

Tracy went from Ronnie’s love interest and grieving mother to important person who’s now trying to stop all the crime in Chicago but teams up with the same dude that’s apart of the same gang that killed her son. Also ma was too thirsty for that nut to not even say anything when Kandi came in

I’m honestly over the kids storylines. It’s boring and there’s no direction with them anymore. Brandon and Reg is what helped make them enjoyable before

So now that Weaver knows Trig girl a transformer what’s next, either he gonna fight or try to ****. I hate how unintelligent they make most the characters.

And is it me or do they not really do close ups on faces anymore? Feels like we watching everything from a distance

This show should be a sub thread of Fools Wylin :rofl:

Poppa appearance lookin like a deleted scene, from a podcast to making signs wth

:lol::nerd:@ this community task force of our folk working for free nightly w no mention of even a stipend….yet shorty got 5mil in funding

Back
Top Bottom