The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I don’t know if Jake realizes that the cops pulled out the bammer on Kevin. What’d he expect him to do?

This is what I’m not getting. What young black teenager is going to be upset at his friend when he was just as much as a victim of police brutality as well. Not only is Jake still upset over that, he’s gonna mess with his girl as a result? This is why we’re so critical of the writing. If they wanted Jake to pursue Gemma then fine, but the premise as to why is so far fetched.

"What call?"

Why did they turn Kev into such a dummy man :smh:

"We just moved in." "There's been a lot of changes this year."

So that's all the info we get about how/why they moved into the house :lol:

Emmitt is going through it. The cheating ain't the same when your girl is doing it too.

Jemma and Jake wanted to protest school racism but end up just skipping school

The comment section during Papa's live was very realistic :lol:

This episode was boring, it wasn't even bad entertaining. It was just boring.

Emmett doesn't need an open relationship, unless he gets snipped

and the sex with clothes on :stoneface:

These kids constantly cursing around authority figures and adults?

Tiffany being friends with girls Emmett ****ed is weird.

Jemma's annoying

Didn’t think it was possible but show keeps getting worse but yet I will keep watching.

So Douda defunded the police & Johnny Gill /Tracy with only 5 mill & a random setup at a church with hotline number as the replacement plan?

Wasn’t Douda leader of the 63rd st mob with johnny gill as his main soldier? Now Douda about the community, so he no longer running the gang? I forgot that Tracy got piped down last week as Douda wife watched lol

i don’t even want to touch on the 345 other story lines going on in the show that serve no real purpose. Seems like this show is just 1 long rap cypher and whatever ideas comes out from the Writers, they gonna try it.

Sidenote, i live in the chi, Emmet & Marcus from smart guy were jet skiing & boating out here, i happen to know the boat owner as well. Emmet dad was at the local coffee shop few blocks from me. Hope to run into them and ask if they think this szn been great lol

Last edited:
Didn’t think it was possible but show keeps getting worse but yet I will keep watching.

So Douda defunded the police & Johnny Gill /Tracy with only 5 mill & a random setup at a church with hotline number as the replacement plan?

Wasn’t Douda leader of the 63rd st mob with johnny gill as his main soldier? Now Douda about the community, so he no longer running the gang? I forgot that Tracy got piped down last week as Douda wife watched lol

i don’t even want to touch on the 345 other story lines going on in the show that serve no real purpose. Seems like this show is just 1 long rap cypher and whatever ideas comes out from the Writers, they gonna try it.

Sidenote, i live in the chi, Emmet & Marcus from smart guy were jet skiing & boating out here, i happen to know the boat owner as well. Emmet dad was at the local coffee shop few blocks from me. Hope to run into them and ask if they think this szn been great lol

hahaha, yeah same here. I was walking the dogs yesterday morning and saw them shooting at the end of my block and in my alley. Was looking for anyone I recognized to tell em this **** is trash.

-Gemma and Jake treated Kevin like he was an uncle tom, and then started having an affair behind his back. It's so wrong.

-And what in the hell kind of "violence" did Jake's sob story interview cause? They just mentioned it, and then kept it moving.

-Emmett used a PPP loan to buy a 540i wagon :lol:

-Speaking of 540, how is Trig managing the upkeep on that G-Wagon? He still in the game, or is he on that Poppa $enior program?

5A4R.gif

-Episode overall was boring, J.Weav is now the heart of the show.

I hate how they made the teenage runaway such a main story, but then so quickly dismissed it. She went from going in a store to being dead in ten minutes.

-Gemma and Jake treated Kevin like he was an uncle tom, and then started having an affair behind his back. It's so wrong.

-Speaking of 540, how is Trig managing the upkeep on that G-Wagon? He still in the game, or is he on that Poppa $enior program?

She's supposed to be his girl, and doesn't even know what's going on in his life and why he couldn't do it. And the way Jake looks at him like he's Clarence Thomas :lol:

Johnny had the money for a G Wagon fresh out, but had to stay in Reg's old house and talks like he's broke

Dude Thanos'd the police and just went back to work like normal, only with about 20 protestors and no plan in place

I'm sure the BD's, GD's, Vice Lord's and Latin Kings are patrolling the city and keeping it safe :emoji_blush:

A city without cops is about to host the Olympics?

Jemma and Jake cheating cheating :smh: The bad thing about it is, they're setting it up just for another dysfunctional heterosexual relationship with them two. The only people in healthy relationships are the ones in gay ones.

So since she told Emmett, Dre hasn't told her wife yet? This **** is so stupid. Who is writing this?

Not sure how weird Jason Weaver is in real life, but he's acting his *** off. Put him on the screen for the entire 60 minutes.

This Suede **** is wack as ****

One minute, you're like a brother to me. Sixty seconds later, **** you and you need to move out. The lady of the house?

This slow motion music **** for every scene is annoying, boring and really anticlimactic. Never use this director again.

And why are they doing a natural child birth with all this attachment of loved ones around for a baby she isn't going to keep?

Shooting Douda once :smh:

Kevin is really set up to be the next Ronnie….
His dad randomly died on him
He saw coogie get shot
He was ducking Ronnie
He shot Ronnie
His mom got married out of the blue to a new character
His sister got kidnapped and raped and pregnant
He got made fun of for having two moms
He got drunk/high on the college tour
He’s getting cheated on by his homey
:smh:

Kevin is really set up to be the next Ronnie….
His dad randomly died on him
He saw coogie get shot
He was ducking Ronnie
He shot Ronnie
His mom got married out of the blue to a new character
His sister got kidnapped and raped and pregnant
He got made fun of for having two moms
He got drunk/high on the college tour
He’s getting cheated on by his homey
:smh:
If they made his character not give a fck …. I would welcome it …. But he was soft in this ….. until he snapped out of it and went in the cab

Jake and Jemma :smh:

He get on my nerves but he still my brother. :stoneface:

No Papa at the gala. He really has been turned into just a side character.

Preview for next episode: Da Brat making a cameo, Kev and Jake fight in school. Both probably getting kicked out.

That sucka s**** is why Kev got took like that! He’s the prime example of a boy needing male intervention. He been around to many women.

It’s good they showed a clip of Emmett kicking knowledge to him in that upcoming episode. Emmett gone teach him the game. Kev to emotional.

(Nothing wrong with emotions) but he let them get the best of him.

Jake did Kev a favor! You supposed to salute and charge it to the game. Don’t fade the homie about a female! We don’t do that

Jake did Kev a favor! You supposed to salute and charge it to the game. Don’t fade the homie about a female! We don’t do that
In a way he did him a favor but he ain’t suppose to be talking to his friend bird …

.. Kevin girl is like most woman …. They swear they good but they get attention elsewhere and they down for whatever 😂

Back
Top Bottom