The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

big smoke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yall hit all the marks already no need to reiterate

This series still running on fumes it seems

Douda gave jakes bro the details where to find that cop at the end right? Assuming

Man imma fight all of yall for talking about Lala... That booty was looking nice in those ghetto mid 2000s style jogging pants.

At this point, I'm only watching the show because of the eye candy and the fact that I'm in too deep.

Kevin was so against releasing the cop video wonder why :stoneface:

Kid acts to cool and prideful to talk about his problems probably why he about lose his girl :lol:

son really lost without Brandon

That montage of him riding his bike around drinking from a personal bottle and then lighting up a full blunt was so sad.

Stupid writing.

This show is so sloppy and all over the place trying to shove in messages and storylines with 30 characters.

This show is all over the place.

This show is trash

- The writing on this show is still weak

- Defund Lena waithe bro

Lena already peak season form with the sloppy

-The editor needed to smacked for this episode.

Ah. Glad I decided not to give Lena 1 hour of my life anymore. :smile::smh:
Ain't **** changed. :lol:

PO

You gotta watch this season with us. You’re into deep. You, @spacedoodoo and a couple other dudes consistently brought the lolz. We gotta run it back with the full squad like the Tampa Bay Bucs. Don’t be Antonio Brown, man.

I'll be in the thread from time to time just to see what y'all talking about, but yeah not a chance in hell. :lol:

Just waiting for the moment The Ghost of Ultra Instinct Ronnie appears & gives Keisha advice to keep her baby. :lol::lol::lol:

This is my lasting memory of the show. :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 4.08.38 PM.png

Hoping S4 is the last season.

PO

I'll be in the thread from time to time just to see what y'all talking about, but yeah not a chance in hell. :lol:

Just waiting for the moment The Ghost of Ultra Instinct Ronnie appears & gives Keisha advice to keep her baby. :lol::lol::lol:

This is my lasting memory of the show. :rofl:

Hoping S4 is the last season.

PO

bruh if the undertaker bell gongs and Mitchells appears, id lose my **** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

also the cropping on this picture is 10/10.

"HI! :D"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man imma fight all of yall for talking about Lala... That booty was looking nice in those ghetto mid 2000s style jogging pants.

At this point, I'm only watching the show because of the eye candy and the fact that I'm in too deep.
Lmfao! I’m in tears!

So we're going to do who shot Douda the whole season?

What sort of college tour was that?

Now they're adding cancer to one of the storylines? They just throw **** against the wall. So who's going to get AIDS? Is Kev is going to start taking meth.

I bet Common doesn't even watch this show.

Kev really needs to get some therapy even though he says he don't need it. More shook and stressed than Jake is. ***** need to get some perspective and not try to make this **** about him.

Papa seem like a ***** who would try to get a podcast. Papa's Pulpit :lol: Stupid enough to think he wad getting Van Jones ep 1. Maisha had bars all this time?

Oh I see the way Douda moving the cops just gonna stop doing their job. Looks like he don't even have his hood dudes around him being bodyguards.

Emmett dumb. At least tell her after you make her cum. Writers in general gotta stop doing that character so in their head and troubled they're responding to voices in their head. I ain't never seen anybody do that but crazy or high ppl.

Jada should get somebody her own age. :smh: @ finding lumps then cancer.

Taking drugs from white ppl with none of your boys around. Kev looking to get bro raped and worse. Lucky he only throwing up.

Bro. Y’all’s recaps :rofl: :rofl: I read them before Episode 2 and now I know **** is about to hdifferent :lol:

Emmett is going to find a way to **** up his situation

I was originally thinking Jake is going be an upstanding citizen on this college tour then man immediately lies to the white girl about the severity of his injury for a handjob :lol:

Douda defunding the police :wow:

Kevin’s downfall is sad to watch.

Poppa having Van Jones as the first guest on his podcast :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom