The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I feel like the mom story is what will save Reg from getting killed off. If it wasn't for that story, Douda would have probably served him up to the other guy and made the dude with the braids his new block leader.

To me this show would be so much better if they focused 100% on the families, friendships, relationships, community and maybe SOME street level crime content. That's where the heart is in my opinion.

Whenever Touissant and that other cop are on screen I cringe. It just doesn't mesh well with the rest of the story. Show feels a little lost.

Just watched Season 2 Episode 9

-As soon as Kev spoke out to his mom, I knew it was a wrap :rofl: at Poppa describing all the type of beatdowns

-Track Coach is a pedo and has the nerve to try and clown Emmett :smh: Keisha got Emmett WIDE OPEN. Planning candlelight dates, copping exclusive cleats, putting out hits. He’s doing the most right now.

-Emmett got ANOTHER ONE on the way?!? :smh: Dude got them Phelps swimmers

-Alice really shoulda listened when Cruz was telling her to fallback

-Show is really gonna miss Brandon. He is the glue. He interacts with almost all storylines/main characters

Not sure how they wrap this up in the finale next week but I’m here for it

Just watched Season 2 Episode 9

-As soon as Kev spoke out to his mom, I knew it was a wrap :rofl: at Poppa describing all the type of beatdowns

-Track Coach is a pedo and has the nerve to try and clown Emmett :smh: Keisha got Emmett WIDE OPEN. Planning candlelight dates, copping exclusive cleats, putting out hits. He’s doing the most right now.

-Emmett got ANOTHER ONE on the way?!? :smh: Dude got them Phelps swimmers

-Alice really shoulda listened when Cruz was telling her to fallback

-Show is really gonna miss Brandon. He is the glue. He interacts with almost all storylines/main characters

Not sure how they wrap this up in the finale next week but I’m here for it

Dam didn't know next week is the finale but I definitely agree with these points

Main take away from this episode is "Gonna need some cocoa butter on that" :lol::lol::lol:

It didn't even hit me that this thing with Brandon and the track coach was a R. Kelly plot until Sonny mentioned it :lol:

Damn Brandon out here giving that good advice to Kev. Too bad he a sexual predator.

Emmet going to Brandon going to Reg. Track coach getting that beat down in the middle of the day on the street :rofl: :rofl:

I didnt even see last ep when Kev got caught selling bud. Deserved that *** whupping though. Fam must've thought he was white for a sec :lol: Then he wanna act too good for Maisha :smh: Kev ****ing up a lot.

If it comes down to it, I wouldn't be mad @ Douda sending more goons to Miss Ethel's house but this time they kill Ronnie.

Last edited:
Reg and Emmett my favorite characters.

Hoarsed mouth *** Ronnie is aggravating

Brandon can’t be that naive dawg :lol: :rofl:

yeeeeeeeewturnedoff the damn RINGA’ :lol: :rofl:

H_ *** Ronnie

Last edited:
Definitely interested to see how they finish this season. I wonder when the finale filmed?
It's been reported Jerrika isn't returning (asked to leave) & Brandon likely won't.
Since he is in jail on the E10 trailer, i think that means Douda might make him take the blame for everything, which will allow for a conclusion to his story.

I don't see him getting killed, because Lena definitely has a soft spot for him, despite the harassment.
So if this turns into a James Gunn situation, I'm sure she would want to leave the door open for a return. Like storm2006 storm2006 said, he is the glue.

PO

Last edited:
They gotta find a actor to replace Brandon. I'd hate to see the character written off killed. I like the relationship he has with Kevin.

Lena Waithe already said she won't be pulling a "light-skinned Aunt Viv" with the Brandon character.

Jason Mitchell really F'd up the show because he couldn't control himself :smh:

Really would've liked to see where these storylines would be going if they didn't have to kill off Brandon's character.

I mean they can easily introduce a character or two to make up for Brandon being gone along with Jerrika. Just gotta find the actor(s) that are talented enough and also arent sexual predators.

People liked to compare this show to the Wire so in a similar vein think of how in s1 there was a lot of focus on D (D'Angelo) all of s1 going in to s2. Then he got locked up and was eventually killed. Show aint skip a beat moving on to Bodie to focus on in that realm. Not to mention the new characters being introdcued every few eps that would become regulars.

I figure this season is all done and there were no reboots so all they gotta do is add some scenes in the s3 premiere for the new character(s) to show up.

Last edited:
I mean they can easily introduce a character or two to make up for Brandon being gone alone with Jerrika. Just gotta find the actor(s) that are talented enough and also arent sexual predators.

People liked to compare this show to the Wire so in a similar vein think of how in s1 there was a lot of focus on D (D'Angelo) all of s1 going in to s2. Then he got locked up and was eventually killed. Show aint skip a beat moving on to Bodie to focus on in that realm. Not to mention the new characters beung introdcued every few eps that would become regulars.

I figure is all done and their were no reboots so all they gotta do is add some scenes in the s3 premiere for the new character(s) to show up.
I mean they can easily introduce a character or two to make up for Brandon being gone alone with Jerrika. Just gotta find the actor(s) that are talented enough and also arent sexual predators.

People liked to compare this show to the Wire so in a similar vein think of how in s1 there was a lot of focus on D (D'Angelo) all of s1 going in to s2. Then he got locked up and was eventually killed. Show aint skip a beat moving on to Bodie to focus on in that realm. Not to mention the new characters beung introdcued every few eps that would become regulars.

I figure is all done and their were no reboots so all they gotta do is add some scenes in the s3 premiere for the new character(s) to show up.

Good point. Never thought of it in that sense.

How old is Emmet?? Dude out of high school and preying on chick too:sick:
Out of high school? What you mean?

Emmett is a high school dropout :lol: Was that not obvious?

The actor is 22 but I'm pretty sure he's 18 on the show. What chick was he preying on?

Out of high school? What you mean?

Emmett is a high school dropout :lol: Was that not obvious?

The actor is 22 but I'm pretty sure he's 18 on the show. What chick was he preying on?

He 18 with 3 kids and 1 more on the way???? Yeeeeeeeeeeesh.

The “chic” is Kevin’s sister. Who runs track. She’s either a high school junior or senior.

He 18 with 3 kids and 1 more on the way???? Yeeeeeeeeeeesh.

The “chic” is Kevin’s sister. Who runs track. She’s either a high school junior or senior.
Yeah, Emmett is one of those ****ups statistics with multiple baby mommas.

Kevin's sister is in the same age range as Emmett. She's a HS senior.

How about the track coach being her son tho?
Wait what?

Back
Top Bottom