The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Episode 2 is out ……. Hope poppa father don’t get shot and hope poppa don’t end up caught up with his coworker …. Vic Mensa is a free man … imma shumpert bout to grow his own weed lol … glad to see lynn whitfield ….. won’t say nothing else till y’all see the episode

Lena Waithe making the women look crazy

Just cause you’re in a relationship now you’re not suppose to have fun anymore?!

Marcus Henderson’s wifey annoying. One minute she wants to support him then the next she sound like she want to cancel him like Nino!

Tracey loves getting her cheeks clapped by a hood :lol:

Papa New Queen sweeping floors with the brand new Camry on deck!

Tiff trying to get Shumpert killed

Kev still doubling back on the huskie and not checking in with Papa first :smh:

So Douda killed homeboy for chewing loudly, but was allowing all the talk back from people that whole episode?

Lynne Whitfield coming out of nowhere. :rofl:

Iman and Tiff thinking this is going to fly.

and the random weed fairy :smh:

When did Poppa get a mom???

They love reintegrating the neighborhood killers back into the community on this show.

What evidence is there that needs to be tampered with in a cut and dry shooting?

Chris Webber running for city council or whatever the **** he’s running for is like Ghost running for Lt. Governor but 1000x less interesting.

Kev’s mom a better mom to the adopted girl Kev brought in than her own kids.

Forgot how much these young ****** swapping them girls out.

These writers really love that “find my *insert dead family members* killer” story line.

They should’ve just renamed the show, very impressive how they just wrote off half the cast after season 2 without tying up zero of the storylines.

Does Chris Webber old shawty just have a really big forehead or is her wig literally that trash? Approaching Tasha St. Patrick levels.

I almost forgot with this show you have to question if any given new woman is cisgender

Trig became mayor or whatever to talk about mental health?

Bakri (who's probably like 16ish?) is about to get a grown man Shadd back in the game?

Sidenote the blizzard only hit Shadd's part of the Chi?

Each episode feels like 3 hours lol

Watched episode 3 Thursday night the dancing at the house warming 😂….

Wasn’t expecting them to change homes so damn quick

Emmett seem like the main character now .. Emmett father might get clapped

Shump plotting lol

This series is not like it was the first 2 seasons but I like it better than previous seasons

It’s not good but I’m entertained lol

They really played the whole Wobble song. :lol: They had filler in a filler episode.

I hope Smokey's has some healthy eating options :lol:

And why broke *** Shaad go to Smokey's when he could have just ate at Emmett's. As much as he's at Smokey's he might should just work there. At least he would get free food. Selling a 30 year old Nintendo 64 isn't above him, but working at Smokey's is?

The Nuck and Keisha scene was random, they dated before?

I can see right now we're going to get to who killed Douda.

This show kinda sucked after the first season but I just kept watching. Dude wildin' for letting a gangsta help him buy a house for his baby mama. That dude is terrifying. Id just move from Chicago at this point. :lol:

Emmitt casually going back to bed with his firearm nowhere to be found in a house full of children was INSANE

Papa giving all that food away for free to play Captain Save A *** was INSANE

There’s something up with this girl. I wonder who she’s going to turn out to really be.

watching this show makes me think how bad fake eazy e fumbled the bag.

Emmitt doing full blown hollywood movies
Kevin about to be in the new good burger
Papa voicing the new tmnt movie

jason aint been seen in hollywood since he got kicked off the show.

Kevin got the apartment with exposed bricks?! With what credit history?!

That honeymoon phase over and done with it. Emmitt going through it :rofl:

Man Kevin loves him some huskies! :lol:

Douda Hernandez just committing murders for fun in front of civilians. Sociopath behavior.

Lena Waithe making the women look crazy

Just cause you’re in a relationship now you’re not suppose to have fun anymore?!

Marcus Henderson’s wifey annoying. One minute she wants to support him then the next she sound like she want to cancel him like Nino!

Tracey loves getting her cheeks clapped by a hood :lol:

Papa New Queen sweeping floors with the brand new Camry on deck!

Tiff trying to get Shumpert killed

Kev still doubling back on the huskie and not checking in with Papa first :smh:

Emmitt casually going back to bed with his firearm nowhere to be found in a house full of children was INSANE

There’s something up with this girl. I wonder who she’s going to turn out to really be.

Bro you got the best post-show reviews on NT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1692562801194.gif

watching this show makes me think how bad fake eazy e fumbled the bag.

Emmitt doing full blown hollywood movies
Kevin about to be in the new good burger
Papa voicing the new tmnt movie

jason aint been seen in hollywood since he got kicked off the show.
I listened to his Vlad interview recently and it sounds like Lena screwed him over. Him and the dude that played Jake's brother are actually going to be on The Breakfast Club in the morning.

She is definitely plotting

I keep thinking it's his sister

His sister would be too much even for this show because she’s been offering up the P for when he turns 18 :lol: Her doing dirt for her dad like get Poppa’s old man locked up in some Preacher 4D Chess Game seems more plausible but then again this is The Chi that we’re talking about so nothing is off the table

" Dont let this headset fool you?"

really? doesn't the headset represent that Emmit's Pops is an OG from the streets.

I have to know what was going on in the writers room when they thought to do the entire wooble off beat?

Emmit probably needs to sell smokey's to 17 year old Poppa at this point

It's not his fault but the writers because Douda is just not believable as a bad guy with those cheesy one liners

Back
Top Bottom