The Chris Andersen Thread.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

The birdman is flying again!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been a Birdman fan since "Wait, who the hell is this on Live with 99 dunks AND 99 blocks?!?!" (read: 2005). BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
pimp.gif

Andersen had some nice plays tonight. Would love for my Warriors to have a guy like this. Him and Turiaf + Biedrins down low would be ill....Denver is def.paying this man after the year is over with tho...

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Andersen had some nice plays tonight. Would love for my Warriors to have a guy like this. Him and Turiaf + Biedrins down low would be ill....Denver is def. paying this man after the year is over with tho...
Karl, a coach who at times can be VERYY critical to his players, has been very clear that Andersen was the best move they made, so yeah, I thinkit's safe to assume dude is getting paid this offseason, hopefully he just knows what to do with it.

I want the photo when he did his hair in Curls like the girl Annie in that one game.
laugh.gif

There was that one season with the Nuggets every game he had a different hairdo.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I want the photo when he did his hair in Curls like the girl Annie in that one game.
laugh.gif
He did it for quite a few games that season; I remember the Nuggets even gave out wigs some games when it was done.

e19pi1.jpg

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
He did it for quite a few games that season; I remember the Nuggets even gave out wigs some games when it was done.

e19pi1.jpg
Seriously... looks like Annie haha
roll.gif

I need a better pic, those curls were big on some Snoop Perming type *+%*.
laugh.gif

Gotta love it.
pimp.gif

Never really heard about him until now but now that i have, I see why everyone loves the guy....

Casual basketball fans, meet Chris Andersen.

Playoffs: 6-0; 8.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 2.1 blocks in 23.9 minutes per.

Back
Top Bottom