The Chris Andersen Thread.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

smh.gif
at that putback tonight him and K-Mart did at the same time.
Kenyon truck stick postered Rob Kurz, too. Nuts, meet forehead.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Dwight (league leader) - 209 blocks in 2,506 minutes
Bird - 145 blocks in 1,255 minutes

Rob Kurz

smh.gif

What a bum.

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Speaking of this, Birdman was only credited for 1 block on the play. Weird thing is here is the play by play from cbs sports
[table][tr][td]3:55[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:55[/td] [td]�[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Offensive Rebound by Jason Terry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Jason Terry missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]�[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Offensive Rebound by Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3:41[/td] [td]73-69[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]Antoine Wright missed Layup, Blocked by Chris Andersen[/td] [/tr][/table]I guess this is what happens when you play on the road.
ohwell.gif

Also, after that whole Lebron triple double incident, didn't the NBA say that they go back and make sure everyone is credited for the plays they made. Guess not then.
i was going to post this clip when i saw this thread, love his hustle and style as well even though he threw that block party on my mavs
laugh.gif

the block on rudy has to be the best block i've seen. he sent the ball right back in his face
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
followed by slicking his hair back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regent Park

*waits for Devendorf to come up.

LOL that dude got no swag son, tries to act hard like some bootleg slim shady jumpoff, birdman is just has that natural swag.

Damn, can't believe I've missed this thread!

Anyway, Birdzilla is one of my favourites in the L. I'm hoping he stays in Denver after this season, but it will be interesting to see if they put up somemoney for him.

I met him over the weekend before their game against the Timberwolves; very nice guy. Took the time to sign my "BIRDMAN" shirt beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom