The College Basketball Post

That's why I've been saying for years to get rid of that type of Charge call out of basketball.

That isn't a basketball play man.

That's why I've been saying for years to get rid of that type of Charge call out of basketball.

get rid of that charge call and allow players jumping vertically (see roy hibbert) to get away with no calls

not as many rim contests in todays game because its a better play to just stand under them and take the charge 

Every organized basketball team in the world practices taking charges and have been doing so since forever.

How is that not a basketball play?

Terrible ******* call at that juncture of the game. You don't take away that great play on a 50/50 call like that. That was too close to call, IMO.

I don't blame Jim at all.

Worst duke game ive ever watched with these calls. Swear to god i hate that ****** school. **** them

Oh well, some of these close games were bound to against Cuse.

Next time Ennis will have to make the adjustment earlier, get to the middle, put the defense in conflict.

Every organized basketball team in the world practices taking charges and have been doing so since forever.

How is that not a basketball play?

Standing in front of a player and letting yourself get ran over is not a basketball play. That's not defense. If a player is playing defense and gets ran over then okay I get that, but what homie just did was essentially a flop. A dude is driving to the basket, homie races to jump in front of him not to defend the play but to get in front so he can get ran over. That's not defense to me i'm sorry.

Standing in front of a player and letting yourself get ran over is not a basketball play. That's not defense. If a player is playing defense and gets ran over then okay I get that, but what homie just did was essentially a flop. A dude is driving to the basket, homie races to jump in front of him not to defend the play but to get in front so he can get ran over. That's not defense to me i'm sorry.

what are supposed to due move out of the way? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom