The College Basketball Post

Missed the game smh, but glad we got the W. Sounds like justice was served for the calls that were/weren't made a few weeks ago. Hopefully they'll show an encore like the first meeting.

Johnson has such a pro demeanor. I hope he gets a chance at the next level, seems like he could be a glue guy or at least a steady bench player.

For those still watching ball....UNM/SDSU will be good.

Cameron Bairstow for UNM is the Aussie Dirk Nowitzki...Kendall Williams real quick PG too...dangerous team in March with those guys and their size inside.

Last edited:
Jabari's charge but called a blocking foul (and-one at that).

Rakeem's dunk but no foul called.

Fair's layup, could have been and-one but called a charge.

Refs needed to pull out all the stops for Duke.

pimp.gif

Might as well live in Durham next week. Working on getting free to meet you for the VT game, Outkast

I missed the game but it sounds like we were vindicated for the stunts pulled in upstate ny :pimp:

What the no foul called on the block that XMas had cause he got ball first?

Simple as this, if you're going to call blocks/charges make them consistent not polar opposites of what happened. Those 2 calls are a 6 point swing and cost Cuse the game.

Also not every play needs to have a call, at the end of the game eat the whistle count the basket and play on.

Cuse is still the better team.

I missed the game but it sounds like we were vindicated for the stunts pulled in upstate ny :pimp:

What the no foul called on the block that XMas had cause he got ball first?

Cuse is still the better team.

Yeah that 1st part is simply not true... He went through his elbow to get part of the ball. Was definitely a foul that wasn't called.

The 2nd part I agree with simply bc y'all have post play & defense which we don't outside of Bari. But even still it's a much slimmer margin than I originally believed.

Man, maybe it's just me but a lot of people saying Michigan State is the team to look out for in March (can't really disagree)...but I'd look out for Michigan as well.

Ima Duke fan but even Before the season started.. I thought MSU would win it All.. I think this is Tom Izzo's year.. Even tho i hope Duke find some consistency on crashing the Boards,they would have a Fighting chance..

Look at these Cuse fans all butt hurt. :lol:

Ya'll realize your coach gave Duke 4 free throws and cost Cuse the game right? That's who you should be pissed at, especially him saying that he has no regrets and would do the same thing all over again.

Look at these Cuse fans all butt hurt. :lol:

Ya'll realize your coach gave Duke 4 free throws and cost Cuse the game right? That's who you should be pissed at, especially him saying that he has no regrets and would do the same thing all over again.

Don't ever question coach b. Catch that fade if you want.

Back
Top Bottom