The College Basketball Post

Patrick Young is stiff as hell 
laugh.gif
. Couldn't see it. 

Will be interesting to see how 1st team All-ACC shakes out.

Ennis
Paige
Hood
Fair
Parker
Warren
Harris

I think Hood and Harris get bumped to 2nd team. After these 7 it's scarce though. ****ey, Hanlen, and Patterson are who I'd target to fill out the 2nd team.

Hood will be First team..

Hood is my guy but he should not get 1st Team over Warren. He would have to take Ennis's spot.

Last edited:
SVP and Russillo did an interesting/fun segment on their show yesterday...

They drafted eight teams (4 each) that are their favorites to win the NC...I believe this is how it went...

SVP

Florida (1st overall pick)

Arizona (3rd overall pick)

Michigan State (5th overall pick)

Wichita State (7th overall pick)

Russillo

Kansas (2nd overall pick)

Louisville (4th overall pick)

Syracuse (6th overall pick)

Duke (8th overall pick)

...can't disagree too much. Thoughts?

Michigan State should be Higher.. And yu all Think Wichita can beat Duke? i say helllllll no..
Who would you lower to put MSU higher? I mean I hear everyone saying "wait until they get healthy" (and I was saying that too)...but I mean March starts this weekend. How much longer do we wait? Guys that were hurt aren't going to just automatically fit well into the rotation once the Madness starts.

I don't think WSU would beat Duke, but I do think WSU is a good team.

SVP and Russillo did an interesting/fun segment on their show yesterday...

They drafted eight teams (4 each) that are their favorites to win the NC...I believe this is how it went...

SVP

Florida (1st overall pick)

Arizona (3rd overall pick)

Michigan State (5th overall pick)

Wichita State (7th overall pick)

Russillo

Kansas (2nd overall pick)

Louisville (4th overall pick)

Syracuse (6th overall pick)

Duke (8th overall pick)

...can't disagree too much. Thoughts?
Not putting Zona that high without Ashley. 

Whats the difference between Duke and lets say Creighton?

because I feel like their isn't much.
Shut down (aka contain) McDermott and you win. I like Wragge too but he's not going to carry a team.

Duke still has Parker, Hood, Cook (eh)...other guys that could step up.

Last edited:
I just don't think its that easy to shut down that Creighton offense, its the best offense in the country. So much spacing so many shooters, combine that with how they move Mcdermott around the court, I just don't see anyone shutting them down.

Duke and Creighton both awesome O's shakey rim protection and defense, the difference is minimal in my eyes.

I just don't think its that easy to shut down that Creighton offense, its the best offense in the country. So much spacing so many shooters, combine that with how they move Mcdermott around the court, I just don't see anyone shutting them down.

Duke and Creighton both awesome O's shakey rim protection and defense, the difference is minimal in my eyes.
I hear you and agree. I mean I'll put it this way...if Duke and Creighton played on a neutral court, I'm taking Duke.

Who would you lower to put MSU higher? I mean I hear everyone saying "wait until they get healthy" (and I was saying that too)...but I mean March starts this weekend. How much longer do we wait? Guys that were hurt aren't going to just automatically fit well into the rotation once the Madness starts.

I don't think WSU would beat Duke, but I do think WSU is a good team.

Its simple,Michigan State over Louisville.. Not gonna say too much about Zona being #3,but if it came down to it,Arizona wouldnt be able to do NOTHING with Michigan State.. But as of Now,Michigan state should be above Louisville..

Meh, I think Hood can stifle Dougie Fresh and make him try to put it on the floor some and take him out of his game. I take Duke on a neutral court as well.

I'm just saying that there seems to be discrepancy between the perception of Creightons national championships hopes and Dukes natty hopes.

Also you want a taller defender on Mcbuckets I think, Hood is bbq chicken imo if he dougie gets hood on the block.

Back
Top Bottom