The College Basketball Post

It won't cost us at all.

Look at our roster b.

A freshman PG.
A SG who's basically a freshman. First time getting starter mins in 3 years.
A soph in grant. Young but hella raw
Fair
Xmas who had no offensive game

Our bench is literally gbenje and keita. Thats it.

We're not even supposed to be this good this year. Nobody expected this in syracuse. But whatever.

these reasons are why yall will be a early out come tourney time.

^ all comes down to matchups though. Lets just say no matter what seed we are, I'll be sweating every ncaa tourney game.

Kerlew on that Juice talking about Cuse being an 8/9 seed :lol:

Duke fans won a couple games and really started to feel themselves heh. ACC sucks this year, neither of y'all really that nice to begin with. Matter fact none of these teams so far even as good as Lville last year and they were hardly a juggernaut.

You dummy, I clearly meant they'd lose to an 8/9 seed with them as a 1 seed.

How do you even @#$% that up while reading what I wrote? That Duke salt in your blood stream must be giving you glaucoma.

You dummy, I clearly meant they'd lose to an 8/9 seed with them as a 1 seed.

How do you even @#$% that up while reading what I wrote? That Duke salt in your blood stream must be giving you glaucoma.
To be fair, I kinda how to do a double take as well, was a bit confusing. But I knew there was no way you meant drop to being an 8/9 seed...

That Duke salt in your blood stream must be giving you glaucoma.
roll.gif

UNC vs NC State tonight in Raleigh.  Interested to see if Leslie can keep up his from the last 2 games.  If he can, watch out for the Heels!

Nik Stauskas has been down right horrible tracking guys through screens, like at least 5 open 3 pointers in the last 8 minutes.

Sorry I should have heard the sarcasm in ECook's voice.

I heard Tyler Lewis's dad worked for Rivals or some **** and that's how he was ranked so high coming out.

Sidenote: Marcus Paige is a baaaaaad man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom