The College Basketball Post

From 2009:

@SportsCenter: Stephen Curry declared for NBA Draft. Doug Gottlieb "He doesnt have the upside of Rubio. Jennings, Flynn, Mills, Teague all more athletic."

Lmaooo awful

Women's Basketball news : Diamond DeShields is transferring from UNC

She's a absolute monster...hopefully she doesn't go back towards Georgia.

Lowkey I hope she goes to Gino.

She prob didn't like that bum Jessica Washington getting more shine then her ...not serious but that chick is some trash on the court

Don't know where scoring on the wing comes from for us next year. Who do we go to when we need a basket and Jah is getting doubled? My only concern

i think it has to be by group someone different every night.

Matt Jones has to get better bc he was a no show his freshman year...

and hopefully Semi too

yall really think Cook is going to the bench? i could see him sliding over to the 2 to play beside Tyus

Last edited:
i think it has to be by group someone different every night.

Matt Jones has to get better bc he was a no show his freshman year...

and hopefully Semi too

yall really think Cook is going to the bench? i could see him sliding over to the 2 to play beside Tyus

Not a chance. Definitely gonna be Rasheed at the 2. The problem is that Quinn's gonna think he's the #1 stunna on that 2nd unit and about to let it fly with reckless abandonment.

smokin.gif
 via jb

It's amazing how big wigs and rule creators are some of the DUMBEST people on the planet.

Totally agree but athleticism wise he looks a step below the level on the floor.

Seen a couple heads up here raving about it.

Let's see the football players wanting to unionize and see their money go into the pockets of the volleyball and golf team too. See how they like sharing

Still high off the tournament, was absolutely thrilling.

The NC game was almost a letdown compared to the rest of the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom