The College Basketball Post

I'm sure that kid could end up being a good college player but my god the competition he's going against in that highlight video is terrible.

I've been wondering this. What stopping Maryland-G'Town from playing every year? We both lost major rivals with these conference switches.

I'm sure that kid could end up being a good college player but my god the competition he's going against in that highlight video is terrible.
Mannnn couldn't have said it better myself... stopped watching halfway through cause the dudes he were playing against looked like complete idiots.

Getting the feeling here in KC that Mizzou is going to hire Kim Anderson...and it's going to be a colossal mistake.

Anybody have any idea where Elijah Stewart is leaning?

I know Roy is visiting him today but if UNC somehow lands that dude.....:pimp:

Is Stewart good or is he the classic case of there being slim pickings in the spring and teams reaching on a player?

Westchester is a well known school. Find it weird that everyone is JUST realizing that he can play. 

Last edited:
Vols hire Donnie Tyndall as new head coach.

Julius Randle declares for draft.

No surprise with Randle.....Cal had another in home visit with Charles Matthews on Monday,makes me wonder if is reconsidering his commitment or if Cal was just checking up on him type of thing....

No surprise with Randle.....Cal had another in home visit with Charles Matthews on Monday,makes me wonder if is reconsidering his commitment or if Cal was just checking up on him type of thing....

Just checking in. He committed during the season so Cal probably didn't have much time to talk to him. My first thought was Cal trying to convince him to reclassify just in case the twins leave :lol:

Just checking in. He committed during the season so Cal probably didn't have much time to talk to him. My first thought was Cal trying to convince him to reclassify just in case the twins leave :lol:

True,good point.....UK also had visits with Jaylen Brown on Sunday and Doral Moore on Monday,also visited with in state recruit Quentin Goodin on Monday...

Is Stewart good or is he the classic case of there being slim pickings in the spring and teams reaching on a player?

Westchester is a well known school. Find it weird that everyone is JUST realizing that he can play. 

Has the potential to be big time, but isn't. Would take a flier on him, but he's not giving you anything this upcoming year.

The next two high school classes looking poor right now.

not hearing great things, haven't seen anything great.

Last edited:
Stone isn't leaving the Midwest.

Jeter wanted to commit on his official, parents want him to wait. He'll pop around July.

Obi is a rebounding machine. Great pickup for us

Brandon Ingram got offered on his in home this week. Said he was surprised.

Myles Turner is having duke in for an in home this week at his request, nothing to see here.

KJ Mcdaniels declaring. Felt he could use another year

Back
Top Bottom