The College Basketball Post

Wow, UK really reupped.

Only lost Randle.

Don't know if I could call James Young a loss. :lol:

He was their best player in the Championship game and most consistent outside threat (which isn't saying much).

And I'm still not buying UK being the best team in the country next year until Ulis takes over the PG spot. Even with all those bigs, in order to utilize them on offense, you still gotta get them the ball. Harrison still don't know how to throw an entry pass or play the pick and roll.

He was their best player in the Championship game and most consistent outside threat (which isn't saying much).

And I'm still not buying UK being the best team in the country next year until Ulis takes over the PG spot. Even with all those bigs, in order to utilize them on offense, you still gotta get them the ball. Harrison still don't know how to throw an entry pass or play the pick and roll.

I'm in the same boat. Our guard play is not good at all. It may take a minute for Ullis to get comfortable playing against D-1 competition.

Guess we could just throw the ball up off the backboard and hope one of the bigs smashes the rebound in.

Wow, UK really reupped.

Only lost Randle.

He has the whole summer to work on that, he showed a lot improvement down the stretch. You don't think he's listening to the NBA scouts as far as what he needs to improve on?

Wow, UK really reupped.

Only lost Randle.

Sure he has his flaws which have been discussed already but he was our second leading scorer.......Almost everybody back and Polson gone...I approve

9 McDonalds All Americans on the same team :nthat:

Last edited:
Sure he has his flaws which have been discussed already but he was our second leading scorer.......Almost everybody back and Polson gone...I approve

He was inefficient as ****, scoring a lot of points on bad %'s isn't impressive.

He played good in the championship game, cool. :lol:

They'll be fine without him.

He was inefficient as ****, scoring a lot of points on bad %'s isn't impressive.

He played good in the championship game, cool. :lol:

They'll be fine without him.

Let's be honest the whole team was inefficient 45.4% on the season :lol: and i'm sure we will be fine but it's not like we lost nothing at all.

Young bailed us out of a lot of games, that outside shot will be missed regardless of how inconsistent it was :lol:

Hoping AP and Aaron can fill the void.

Hearing Justin Martin could end up at UK. Good outside shooter and more depth on the wings. 

Also...the story he gave was hilarious. Bill Clinton "didn't inhale" type of hilarious.

I know right...you only blazed up once and got caught :stoneface: possible...but I doubt it.

Dude woulda been a first round pick last year...now he'll be mid to late second...at best.

Dude probably lost a million dollars by not coming out last year and gettin caught smokin' weed

I know right...you only blazed up once and got caught :stoneface: possible...but I doubt it.

Dude woulda been a first round pick last year...now he'll be mid to late second...at best.

Dude probably lost a million dollars by not coming out last year and gettin caught smokin' weed

Way more than a million.

Same amount of McD's as Duke now.

Harrison brothers returning for Sophomore season.
"I don't like that ****" - (Big Head Rico) 

Going to be tough to split the series with UK next season 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom