The College Basketball Post

Why do people believe that an NBA PROSPECT can get better by staying IN COLLEGE MORE, PLAYING IN A COLLEGE ENVIRONMENT.

That makes no sense :lol:

Probably going to head over to the Jayhawk Invitational tomorrow night and check out Malik Newman, Diamond Stone, Josh Jackson and Chance Comanche play...will let you guys know how they look.

Harrow got the Talent. Just not a spotlight kinda dude. Doing numbers at my Alma Mater though. GSU has a lot of high major transfers.

And if you actually watched Andrew Harrison's game and did not look at the rankings.....him struggling should not have been a surprise.

He's far from a pg. Him and his brother coming out were both 2's. Andrew got the hype cuz he got the PG label, and a 6'5 pg is coveted...whereas a 6'5 sg comes a dime a dozen in Aaron's case.

Y'all might disagree but Andrew> Teague

Teague to me is by far the worst and most disappointing pg Cal has had in his Memp/UK era.

Put Andrew on that '12 team and they still win.

Teague was a better decision maker once he finally understood what he had to do. He also came up BIG vs Iowa St in the tourney that year as well.

Put Teague on that "14 team and we're hanging up #9!!

Gotta agree with this.

I remember teague was TRASH like the first half of the year but as the year went on, he grew up and it looked like he simply started to understand the game alot better.

By the the SEC tourney he was the floor general they needed.

His big bro killing right now though :pimp:

Last edited:
Laughable that I remember people saying that Marquis was already better than Jeff when he was in HS still! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
NCAA rules are so whack. Remember a few years ago the NCAA allowed schools to provide bagels, but once you offer the cream cheese/jam, it's a violation.

Back
Top Bottom