A Lot Of Feels In Here.

Feels Good
pimp.gif
And i just Won 6Bandz..
smokin.gif
Post of the night 
nthat.gif

This bum Grayson better go pro so I don't need to see his stupid mug ever again
What?! You should avoid college ball for the next 2 or 3 years then.
is this real? dude's been at Duke games like he's alum. hate the cowboys anyway so it makes sense 
Listen to Bo Ryan being a P.O.S.

This is exactly why I hope he NEVER wins a national title.

Stay Classy Wisconsin
pimp.gif
Bo was salty as mf....that rent a player line made me laugh

he really said "Rent-A-Player"

no class 
mean.gif
He's right though K was struggling till he started chasing these ones and dones.
Aren't you the writer. Don't submit anything until you've calmed down. And the last title team didn't have a bunch of one and dones. Don't think 5 years since your last title is struggling unless your UCONN's women bball team. 

Funny but strange coming from him. If someone who was great at UNC said it would make more sense. 

They extort their writers and underpay staff. It's sad. It's worth at least half a billion dollars--they don't need to continue these shenanigans.

this
my boy interned at the sf office when they were still relatively small. straight exploitation. if it wasnt for the writers who are getting paid next to nothing, BR wouldnt even exist

They killed The Harrison Twin for his comments but they're defending Bo. ***** disgusting :x :smh:

you kidding me right, bo is getting slandered for his comments.

btw,, teddy pendergrass>david barret>luther vandross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jennifer hudson

Last edited:
hell most writers dont even get anything :lol: only people that get paid are labeled like staff writer. if you see a featured columnist, analyst, contributor, et.c max they're making is like 400 a month if they're lucky. pathetic.

he predicted ville as well

and we all knew he f's with steve yzerman

Last edited:
I haven't really followed the B1G closely until MD joining this year, but last night was the 2nd instance this season where Bo sounded like a sore loser...When we beat them earlier this year, he basically pushed Turgeon out of his post-game presser so he could get up there to talk and leave...Almost makes me happy that Duke won.

He a legit reason to do it

Funny but strange coming from him. If someone who was great at UNC said it would make more sense. 
Setting the school's single season assist record and winning the Bob Cousy award isn't great? Okie doke.

Word lol

****** acting like the officials didn't rob UK last game. But the officiating for Duke was "awful"!! Kaminsky drawing phantom fouls left and right all first half. No one said ****.

Out here weeping with Bo Ryan copping plees along side him.

Nah. Take that L.

tumblr_l0wgrvQgrM1qzh5gno1_500.jpg

Kaminsky was flopping from the opening tip. JO was lazy throughout and got him a few times though.

The last 2 non calls stick out and cause people to say the game was officiated horribly. The first couldn't be reviewed and the second was just a bad one even though I've seen that called the same after review across several sports. The refs have to see actual contact. Yes, you can tell his finger touched it because it bent but the refs are told not to make decisions based on what you can't actually see. I know people in here have seen similar calls. That call was no worse than the goaltending that advanced UCLA. I agree, refs should have given that to Wisconsin. They still would have lost though. They didn't have an answer on the other end and their offense had become stagnant. 

Duke missed 5+ point blank layups in the first 10 minutes. **** was hard to watch. JO let his foul trouble weigh on him but the last two buckets were worth more than 2 points. They were heart breakers. Thought Wisc was deeper than that. I think they only played 7 guys. 

All my predictions about individual performances were off, but I can live with that 'cause Duke still got the W. 

He reminds me of Paulus but with actual talent. Like a mini Hansbuns in the way he gets hyped.
So nothing like Paulus
Take that back. Paulus was a floor general. Should have taken that scholly to play QB at ND though. 
Only Coach K can win a title with a bunch of one-and-dones and avoid all the shade that constantly gets thrown at Calipari for doing the same thing
laugh.gif
He doesn't get the hate that people think. And what he does get comes from multiple final fours being vacated. 

But he wasnt talking about one and done players, hes said on many occasions he would love to get them and he does recruit them..he said immediately  after he was talking about 5th year post-graduate transfer players with the "rent-a-player" comment...either way he should've handled that postgame wayyyy better

props to Coach K and the kids they played a great game...Tyus is cold-blooded 
yes he was and everyone knows it. duke has had 2 transfers and the last was Dahntay Jones

This the realest team Duke ever had....hate Duke fans but I have no ill will towards the team....just weird seeing Duke with a team that isnt filled with new blacks

Last edited:
Great stat to have, but he wasn't great. *mj shrug
Is he not great because he wasn't a scorer? He's the epitome of a floor general and won the award for best point guard in the country. If he didn't break his wrist in the tourney, UNC could've won it all. Who knows.

Come on man, Okafor the new Thabeet?

Way more possible that Okafor will be the new Okafor...

said it earlier, the refs could have been better, but Wisc lost cause of poor pg play. Kranig sp? sucked and Dekkard sp? aint show up.

Obkepa returning to SJU. Jordan should be also.

Slice coming to be Mullin's Asst. Coach.

Time to land these recruits!

said it earlier, the refs could have been better, but Wisc lost cause of poor pg play. Kranig sp? sucked and Dekkard sp? aint show up.
laugh.gif
 Traevon Jackson is a CLOWN. If I was a Badger fan, I'd be sooooo pissed he was getting minutes. 

Bo made a HUGE mistake fouling Tyus with 34 seconds left. Those refs were indeed on one though. Dude be getting hella calls. Let's not forget they reached the double bonus well before MSU reached the bonus in both halfs of the Final Four game. 

Back
Top Bottom