The College Basketball Post

Idc what polls they put out .. the top pre season top will always be the usual suspects

In no particular order: duke, uk, unc, ku

Kentucky's Dakari Johnson and Devin Booker gathering nba draft info

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson press conference today at 4

Vcu officially hires will wade

Some of the stuff being said to Diamond Stone on his twitter are just wrong. Take a look if you have a minute.

With a majority of UNCs roster returning I definitely see them in the preseason top 5. They might have made a solid run in the tourney had they not faced wiscy in the sweet 16

Great stat to have, but he wasn't great. *mj shrug
But playing him off like he doesn't have a right to make that remark is stupid

And he was a great college point guard

Stop the Lies Kendall Marshall was Great at UNC in his 2 years

Acting like he wasn't good enough to make jokes

Is he not great because he wasn't a scorer? He's the epitome of a floor general and won the award for best point guard in the country. If he didn't break his wrist in the tourney, UNC could've won it all. Who knows.
Damn, my fault fellows.  I don't think he was great; obviously you guys do. It's fine. And dude can make jokes as long as he wants. 

They werent winning a title B Sox. 
Idc what polls they put out .. the top pre season top will always be the usual suspects

In no particular order: duke, uk, unc, ku
someone insert the zo mourning gif please
Some of the stuff being said to Diamond Stone on his twitter are just wrong. Take a look if you have a minute.
No twitter. someone post some of the 'not too foul for NT' stuff

Expected though.....fans don't give a damn what's best for a player from their hometown if he doesn't go stay home.
mean.gif

Anyone think Thon Maker to Indiana with Thomas Bryant?  Would that put Indiana #1 preseason?

Luke running the point next season with Grayson opposite of him will make for the most hated backcourt since paulus/jj

**** Paulus

Been hearing Jaylen Brown, Ivan Rabb and Caleb Swanigan to Cal.  Combine that with Tyrone Wallace and Jabari Bird wow

cuonzo one heck of a recruiter if he can land all them kids

tyus might as well go pro, dude stock is as high as kemba/bazz when they won it all

it took da'sean butler's knee to buckle to get a foul call when wv played duke
"they dont foul, right?"

Last edited:
Luke has the handle for PG duties?

To get the job done, yes. Derryck Thornton seems to really want to experience his senior season and all the accolades(awards, asg) that come with it so I'm not sure he wants to come early so that's the position we'll be in.

That rumored Cal package deal has been gaining steam lately. Swannigan is staying tight lipped.

I expect Duke will explore fifth year options for next year

@BenStandig: Huh. Well, Georgetown just announced he's going. Hmmm. RT @nbadraftblog: @BenStandig Think Josh Smith pulled out of Portsmouth

Back
Top Bottom