The College Basketball Post

Ben Simmons pick a rolls lead no where when they play 10 ft off him.

You gotta to put the ball in his hands to decrease the negative impact of his non shooting.

You gotta to put the ball in his hands to decrease the negative impact of his non shooting.

Yep. Def noticed this. He's been ghost the last 15 minutes too

Man OU and this missed FT's :lol:

I feel like you're the only one who said something about it but he looks as if he's allergic to even taking jumpers. Is that not a red flag for scouts?

buddy hield gonna be the next steph curry

not serious, but kid has turned himself into a first rounder

I've watched Kansas a couple times this year and still always forget Perry Ellis is there dude is 108 years old recruited by Phog Allen himself.

I've watched Kansas a couple times this year and still always forget Perry Ellis is there dude is 108 years old recruited by Phog Allen himself.
I was thinking the same thing and went to see when he was a freshman and got this 
roll.gif

I feel like you're the only one who said something about it but he looks as if he's allergic to even taking jumpers. Is that not a red flag for scouts?

EVERYBODY knew Ben didn't take jumpers lol. Where you been man :lol:.

He made one today and hit a few over the past couple of games though. Him taking the jumper....make or miss is better for his development and LSU's offense overall. Encouraging that he's been shooting and making his jumpers the past few games. He needs to take more though.

Last edited:

he's not a great creator in the half court right now.

against weak college teams he can just run past them, but when the game is half court, there will be some struggles.

EVERYBODY knew Ben didn't take jumpers lol. Where you been man :lol:.

He made one today and hit a few over the past couple of games though. Him taking the jumper....make or miss is better for his development and LSU's offense overall. Encouraging that he's been shooting and making his jumpers the past few games. He needs to take more though.
That's why I said looks. Haven't seen a full game before today. Just pieces here and there. I'm saying I hadn't seen much criticism of the refusal to shoot them besides osh.

That's why I said looks. Haven't seen a full game before today. Just pieces here and there. I'm saying I hadn't seen much criticism of the refusal to shoot them besides osh.
That's odd, literally everyone in here knew the one thing Simmons couldn't do is shoot. No hate towards you or anything

That's odd, literally everyone in here knew the one thing Simmons couldn't do is shoot. No hate towards you or anything

No we're on the same page there lol. I'm saying flat out refusing. Like the conversations will be oh he can't shoot. Which EVERYONE knows what I'm saying is I only saw osh saying he flat out refuses to/looks afraid to. Since I hadn't watched a full game of his I didn't fully understand that statement. That's why I asked is that not a red flag

Back
Top Bottom