The College Basketball Post

Props to Kentucky for coming to play last night, especially Ullis. Made the game fun to watch.

This dude Skal back to his normal self. Fouling out in 14 minutes. He does not have a single rebound in his last 3 games :wow: :smh:

So I've got a friend starting a website focused on college basketball via sirius xm. He's looking for writers and people to cover games etc. if anyone is serious let me know. Would be able to get credentials to games etc.

Briscoe should've went to St John's , Mullin could teach his a** how to shoot.

Anybody know who the favorites are for Rawle at this point ?
Briscoe is in trouble next year.

I got my chips on Rawle going to NC State with Dennis. Seen him sitting behind the bench a couple games, plus he goes to high school down the street.

I got my chips on Rawle going to NC State with Dennis. Seen him sitting behind the bench a couple games, plus he goes to high school down the street.

Don't count out St. John's. Word about him being homesick a couple months ago and they've done a great job with him. Think it comes down to those two

Keep hearing it's down to Duke and UK.

K, Nate, and Jeff all visited him and his family last week. The Azubuike to KU news definitely helped. Parents are in our corner. This recruitment has gone on too long ala Tony Parker. Should be winding down

Don't count out St. John's. Word about him being homesick a couple months ago and they've done a great job with him. Think it comes down to those two
So Briscoe's fine with becoming a three year player?

SJU is in trouble man. Mullin is just not a good coach. He's got a couple of good recruiters on that staff, but that school is a dump to recruit to. You need a Brad Stevens kinda coach there to resurrect the program. Someone who is a basketball genius.

Ya I wasn't sold with Mullen from the jump. People on Twitter we're pumped to get him but man, throwing a first time head coach on a dumpster fire is not going to work.

Ya I wasn't sold with Mullen from the jump. People on Twitter we're pumped to get him but man, throwing a first time head coach on a dumpster fire is not going to work.
I wanted Hurley. Someone with a good X's and O's pedigree while still being lauded as a potentially great recruiter. Hiring him made too much sense for this **** administration.

Rutgers has no business being in the Big 10 from a competitiveness standpoint, but they won't leave that money on the table

Nice test for UNC tonight against Louisville, ACC schedule been relatively pie so far. It's about to get real :nthat:

Bolden cut KU.

KU insider for 24/7 just picked Duke a few days ago, I don't pay much attention to that site but fwiw.

Basically Bolden wants UK, parents want Duke.

Bolden cut KU.

KU insider for 24/7 just picked Duke a few days ago, I don't pay much attention to that site but fwiw.

Basically Bolden wants UK, parents want Duke.
Gotcha, thanks. (Also, for future reference, Matt Scott, who I believe you are referring to, is far from an "insider")

kentucky isnt going to lose many people this year....lets assume skal comes back bolden would have to time share opposed to at duke he starts right away...hopefully it ends soon...

Thanks. Another reason why I don't use them, mainly because of Jerry Meyer's dumbass
I mean, I think some of their guys know their stuff. The Crystal Ball is correct more than it is wrong, but some guys on there are just homers and/or are guessing.

Nice test for UNC tonight against Louisville, ACC schedule been relatively pie so far. It's about to get real
nthat.gif
louisville is playing angry after uva whooped that ***. Need paige to hit shots early. And berry to push the tempo

Back
Top Bottom