The College Basketball Post

Diana Taurasi is by far the greatest women's college basketball player I've ever seen. She was like the female version of Steph Curry.

crazy how recruiting goes...we were just talking about 2016 class and after the jordan game its like it never existed and all i see is 2017 recruiting already....dont know how these older coaches keep up...but...mo bamba has been killing it

Predict Kansas will lose in the tournament next year in a game where Josh Jackson only takes 4-5 shots while Carlton Bragg and Landen Lucas take most of the shots

Predict Kansas will lose in the tournament next year in a game where Josh Jackson only takes 4-5 shots while Carlton Bragg and Landen Lucas take most of the shots
laugh.gif

Any IU fans here?

My friars just got a commitment from Holt. He was dismissed from the team for possession of alcohol and running over a teammate with a car.

Marcus Lee entering the draft .. didn't hire an agent but sounds like he's going to leave.

That means there's room for Bolden if he wants to come join the bad guys :smokin

Last edited:
Marcus Lee entering the draft .. didn't hire an agent but sounds like he's going to leave.

That means there's room for Bolden if he wants to come join the bad guys :smokin

But cal didn't push him out right? But k got all these articles about dt...

The difference is Cal is expected to push guys out. He already has a bad rep, lets not forget about all the negative articles that came out when the whole "one and done" thing started.

K on the other hand is still considered a saint in the public eye, so when he does something unexpected like pushing a player out the door you gotta expect the slander to come.

Embrace the hate bro, we have for years :lol:

Cal planted the K forced DT out motive to KSR putting in Bolden's ear that K isn't loyal to his players(they've been pushing this)

Like I been saying all along it doesn't make sense for Marcus Lee to come back, either go start getting a check overseas or transfer to a mid major and be the man.  He's a volleyball player playing basketball, good athlete but just not good basketball player

Back
Top Bottom