The College Basketball Post

Cal planted the K forced DT out motive to KSR putting in Bolden's ear that K isn't loyal to his players(they've been pushing this)
K been doing this for years though. Now in the day and age of social media we actually hear about it. As shady as Cal can be he is loyal to his players even if it costs him. K loyal to K.

But he wasn't pushed out, his dad and uncle didn't like that he wasn't a major focus of the offense and wasn't being used in high ball screens.

Moving on.

E what's the word on PHX

K been doing this for years though. Now in the day and age of social media we actually hear about it. As shady as Cal can be he is loyal to his players even if it costs him. K loyal to K.
People really believe that all I care about is my players crap that Cal is constantly putting out? Even as a Duke hater this comes off as so biased

Last edited:
Arizona transfer Justin Simon to St. John's

Kid din't really play this year much, any info on him E or anyone Pac-12 heads?

I like that Mullin is getting a lot of guards, that's how the game is played today and having as many of those guys as possible is great.

Been hearing good buzz on Marcus Lovett for next year too. Still gonna be at the very bottom of the Big East but the ground is being laid suppose.

Lavin literally couldn't have left the cupboard barer.

But he wasn't pushed out, his dad and uncle didn't like that he wasn't a major focus of the offense and wasn't being used in high ball screens.

Moving on.

E what's the word on PHX

I'm in for two on the lotto. If I don't win I'm still going regardless.

I like that Mullin is getting a lot of guards, that's how the game is played today and having as many of those guys as possible is great.

Been hearing good buzz on Marcus Lovett for next year too. Still gonna be at the very bottom of the Big East but the ground is being laid suppose.

Love that move for y'all. Backcourt was far too crowded for him last season, will be very good for you guys.

He'll be sitting out next year, but Marvin Clark should be solid for you guys as well.

Wojo pulled Wally Ellensons scholarship now that his brother Henry has left. Pretty ruthless. Always good for recruiting when the biggest recruit you've landed as a head coach now hates you...

Wojo pulled Wally Ellensons scholarship now that his brother Henry has left. Pretty ruthless. Always good for recruiting when the biggest recruit you've landed as a head coach now hates you...
Sounds like the Duke way of doing business

Meeks entering the draft, but not signing an agent. 
Hopefully that's it. Hicks better not eem think about it
mean.gif

Edit: Berry and Hicks both confirmed they're staying.
word that's good. inside presence is already weak enough. Need all the big bodies we can get.

I have a feeling luke maye will see 15 minutes a game next year 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody know anything about John Petty? Seems like he's gonna be our first '17 commit.

I actually just watched part of his game yesterday against Gary Trent Jrs team. First time I've seen him live, so I'm def not an expert on him by any means. But he's a legit 6'6"-6'7", long, good athlete. Shot it decently in that one game. Has all the tools to potentially be a great defender.

Most of what I've read about him suggests he's maybe not elite in any one facet of the game, but does a lot of things very very good. Very well rounded. I'm gonna try to check him out as much as possible this AAU season.

Don't care if he's only 5'6, Chris Lykes is going to be one of the best guards in CBB by the time he's done. Hopefully he stays home.

Back
Top Bottom