The College Basketball Post

I been absent a while ,who got the word on Bolden?
nerd.gif
Duke
mean.gif
pick your head up young fella, the good guys got another one. 

tubby to Memphis :nerd:

If he takes it im interested to see if he brings Penny on staff to set him up to take over when he retires

tubby to Memphis :nerd:

If he takes it im interested to see if he brings Penny on staff to set him up to take over when he retires

It would make sense. Plus, Penny can easily get a good amount of recruits in the mid-south (especially top recruits in Memphis).

Carlton Bragg announced he's for sure back at KU next year. A little surprised he didn't at least test NBA scouts.

Also, Diallo still hasn't hired an agent, FWIW.

Anybody know what type of injury Seventh Woods had this season ?
I think he had a knee issue in late December or early January , but I'm not 100 % sure

Last edited:
Tubby to Memphis official. Great hire for Memphis.

Like I said yesterday, Tech needs to get Kelvin Sampson on the phone right away.

Got to meet all the kids playing in the JBC kid yesterday and from just a standing out physically perspective, this dude Bam looks like he is 34.

Johnathan Issac also has to be 7 feet tall, can't wait for him to be wasted in Talahassee.

Word around the camp fire is Bolden is really torn right now, hearing UK might be trending upward now. Could all be smoke screen tho, not holding my breath, think he still picks Duke this weekend.

Wonder if Allen is a backup plan for UK, pretty sure he's waiting on Bolden.

Word around the camp fire is Bolden is really torn right now, hearing UK might be trending upward now. Could all be smoke screen tho, not holding my breath, think he still picks Duke this weekend.

Allen is the backup plan for Bolden,and Yurtseven is the backup plan for Allen.

Back
Top Bottom