The College Basketball Post

Looks like it's about to get lit in Chapel Hill.
LETS GOOOOOOOO

but in all seriousness, I knew they dare wouldn't touch the bball team. Not the mens at least.

I was reading an article last year that most of the sanctions would come down on sylvia hatchell and the womens program. unfair? yea.

But the scandal wasn't even an athletic issue.

Last edited:
How can there not even be a mention of the basketball program? Power 5 need to pull out of the NCAA member institutions.

The real crime here is that Roy lost Brandon Ingram for nothing.
we might've lost that Kinston pipeline. 
mean.gif

I mean....Do you non-UNC fans really care about this scandal?

If so why?
I don't really care about the scandal.  I do care about the NCAA's hypocrisy.  You can only imagine what would have happened to Iowa State athletics had we did what UNC did.  

I don't really care about the scandal.  I do care about the NCAA's hypocrisy.  You can only imagine what would have happened to Iowa State athletics had we did what UNC did.  
Couldnt have said it better. ISU could be interchanged for any school that isn't an NCAA cash cow.

I mean....Do you non-UNC fans really care about this scandal?

If so why?
bc im duke fan from out the wound and i live 0.5 miles from Cameron and 8 miles from UNC so yes i feel a certain way about them skating away. 

the respect but hate for all 3 programs here is real in the triangle metro. 

Last edited:
Yep. Pretty much my stance.

Back
Top Bottom