The College Basketball Post

Fox jumper is on par with the rest of the PGs we've had throughout the years :lol:

I really hope Monk can be a consistent shooter along with Willis.

:x Gotdamn Fox and Briscoe on the court at the same time. If I'm coaching I'm playing 2-3 zone with the guards playing under the freethrow line. Straight packed in zone.

i get this feeling wendell carter might be first big name from 2017 to commit....what do you think woody?

Carter could pop in the next 2 months. Bamba will drag his out. Greene should pick up an offer shortly, Gak got one last night. Interesting that we started recruiting 2 of Bamba's teammates after watching him more this period

Carter could pop in the next 2 months. Bamba will drag his out. Greene should pick up an offer shortly, Gak got one last night. Interesting that we started recruiting 2 of Bamba's teammates after watching him more this period

yea i caught that...how is that going to play out though with knox and trent and all the other dudes....you think its a 6 man class?

i get this feeling wendell carter might be first big name from 2017 to commit....what do you think woody?

What's the word on Bolden, why is he dragging this out so long?

Hefty bag too, I feel like him dragging it out plays in our favor but I still feel like he's a lock for Puke :x :smh:

i get a feeling hes going to kentucky...i dont know how they will incorporate his PT in there but that should be interesting....he kinda messed up having these 2 as his final....both programs going to put him in L but the way everything panned out PT wont be available much...may be what up to 20 minutes with kentucky and possibly 25 at duke?

outkast9984 outkast9984 Bolden probably starts at the 5 at UK if he comes... We do have a lot of bigs on the roster but the only true 5 is Humphries, who's not gonna start over Bolden.

Marcus Lee is looking more and more likely to leave, so it'll be Bam & Bolden starting, with Gabriel, Killeya-Jones, and Hump rotating in. Just my 2 cents.

outkast9984 outkast9984 Bolden probably starts at the 5 at UK if he comes... We do have a lot of bigs on the roster but the only true 5 is Humphries, who's not gonna start over Bolden.

Marcus Lee is looking more and more likely to leave, so it'll be Bam & Bolden starting, with Gabriel, Killeya-Jones, and Hump rotating in. Just my 2 cents.

yea but pt is still not going to be 30 plus minutes

yea but pt is still not going to be 30 plus minutes
I don't think it is in Bolden's best interest to play 35+ min. He really took his time in high school and AAU. If he comes to UK the defensive effort that will be demanded of him will take alot away from from his energy on the offensive end. As much as I'd like to pull him in I think Duke's style would better suit his energy level, but just don't see the minutes for him there with a healthy Jefferson. He's a kid I'd like to see play two years at the college level, but he has great size and measurables and more basketball skills than what we had down low this year so he's one and done.

i think hes going to kentucky....but i dont see one and done skills although he will be just that...could be daniel orton type of guy...but i wouldnt mind him at duke at all since the 5 is what they will be missing...at this point both places offer good spots to where he wants to be after college...

I can't speak on Ortons game in high school but Bolden is legit on the block. He has touch with either hand and can make his free throws.

He's more so al Jefferson

Wonder if it means anything or just coincidence,three Duke guys switching on the same day seems kinda odd.

hes probably wildcats...especially since its taking forever...i think hes more of a help for us than you guys...amile coming back and lee leaving is probably what swayed the recruitment...

ChUlKJWW0AIQCYo.jpg

Rico Gathers had 292 offensive rebounds the last 2 seasons for Baylor, more than any other major conference player.

Back
Top Bottom