The College Basketball Post

michael porter is a lock to washington now since they got his pops on the staff....wonder if trae young follows since they wanted to play together

he was never lean to duke...i think kansas was the other team strong on him

We wouldn't recruit young cause of his school and we stopped recruiting porter almost a year ago even if he still lists us.

Trae is a hell of a player too but I understand the system

We wouldn't recruit young cause of his school and we stopped recruiting porter almost a year ago even if he still lists us.

Trae is a hell of a player too but I understand the system

Trae Young goes to Norman North, which is a regular high school. What's Dukes issue with his school?

You sure you're not thinking of Tre Duval from that sham Advanced Prep program?

"UConn's Rodney Purvis told ESPN he is coming back to school next season. Withdrawing from NBA draft process."

One of my least favorite players, I guess he needs to be in school for 5 years so he can get his degree. Probably end up being a gym teacher back in NC

keeping my fingers crossed that TCU comes out with marques bolden since jamie dixon got hired he is local dfw talent but i know how duke and uk play dirty with recruiting he would have to worry about pt and fitting in here if he goes to already super loaded uk or duke he'll possibly be lost in rotation... 

"UConn's Rodney Purvis told ESPN he is coming back to school next season. Withdrawing from NBA draft process."

One of my least favorite players, I guess he needs to be in school for 5 years so he can get his degree. Probably end up being a gym teacher back in NC
Wasn't he supposed to be mid to late first after his freshman year? never understood why he's stayed for so long.

Wasn't he supposed to be mid to late first after his freshman year? never understood why he's stayed for so long.

Alot of holes in his game. HE is a great kid and a hard worker but he just can't finish. The amount of layups he misses is dumbfounding. Shakey handle as well. His free throw percentage is that of a center. I am happy to have him back as he is a great kid and an ambassador for the program.

Side note...uconn vs syracuse on Dec 5 at the garden!

Back
Top Bottom