The College Basketball Post

Five-star point guard Trae Young has announced his six finalists : Oklahoma, Kansas, Kentucky, Washington, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech.

Last edited:

What 6'11 perimeter players will he be facing next year? :lol:

He's always going to be a mismatch.

Isn't he 6'10 ?

Anyway Syracuse , FSU , Louisville , Miami , UNC and Florida have respectable guys close to 6'9. I will watch those games

Really excited to see Miles Bridges next year, one of the freakiest athletes coming out of HS I've seen in a while.

He gotta be 27 years old man.

Really excited to see Miles Bridges next year, one of the freakiest athletes coming out of HS I've seen in a while.

He gotta be 27 years old man.

Bruh when I saw him play at the Chickfila Classic I said the same thing. He was straight punishing everybody. He is a grown man

Bam looks like he is 32 and is a grown man already. He's going to eat from day one.

Johnathan Issac strikes me as a starter on the "Anthony Randolph/Perry Jones, Permanent Potential" team...doesn't help that he's going to FSU either.

USF's squad being investigated for academic fraud, assistant coach Oliver Antigua already resigned and head coach Orlando Antigua is about to be bought out and shown the door. :smh: I always liked coach O.

Academic fraud huh? :nerd:

What a joke. Ncaa can choke on several *****.

Go ahead and bring Coach O home, Cal.

Academic fraud huh? :nerd:

What a joke. Ncaa can choke on several *****.

Go ahead and bring Coach O home, Cal.
I would like to see Coach O back too,since Robics future is uncertain at the moment we got a spot for him...Can we get Slice back too? :nerd:

Bam is placed accordingly. He's gonna eat. Too physically gifted and has touch.

the ACC is loaded this season

Back
Top Bottom