The College Basketball Post

These kids coming out with these long a** lists ands know they only take half the schools serious :smh:

Last edited:
4-star Andrew Platek (2017) just committed to UNC. Don't know too much about him except the fact he's a knock down shooter which we could always use. I'll take it :lol:

Last edited:
UK non conference schedule released today:
10-30 Clarion
11-6 Asbury
11-11 SFA
11-13 Cansius
11-15 Sparty
11-20 Duquesne
11-23 Cleveland St.
11-25 UT Martin
11-28 Arizona St
12-3 UCLA
12-7 Valpo
12-11 Hofstra
12-17 UNC
12-21 Louisville
12-28 Kansas

Decent I guess,closed non conference play out strong.

Edit: NCAA announces # 1 Over All seed get to pick it's site for first 2 round games.

Last edited:
Watching this TBT tourney and Cuse still can't beat Pittsburgh man :lol:

Donte Green is still trash in case anybody was wondering

Can anyone fill me in on this kid Kyle Guy that's going to Virginia and who the hell his parents know that were able to get him on the McDonald's All American team and made him the Indiana POY...? He seems just like that Tyler Lewis kid that went to Oak Hill and his parents knew a bunch of recruiting site people.

There is no chance in hell that there wasn't a better high school senior playing basketball than this kid in the entire state of Indiana.

Last edited:
He's a good basketball player and I'm not even comparing his game to Tyler Lewis...I'm just comparing them as far as wondering do his parents know somebody that made the kid a McDonald's All American and Indiana POY. I've seen plenty of high school kids in North Carolina play that have the same game as him and are all-conference, maybe even all-state.....but McDonald's All American and POY in his entire state? He's a 6 foot shooting guard with zero NBA potential...I have a hard time believing there wasn't a better player in that entire state which usually has some pretty good basketball talent come out of it.

He's a good basketball player and I'm not even comparing his game to Tyler Lewis...I'm just comparing them as far as wondering do his parents know somebody that made the kid a McDonald's All American and Indiana POY. I've seen plenty of high school kids in North Carolina play that have the same game as him and are all-conference, maybe even all-state.....but McDonald's All American and POY in his entire state? He's a 6 foot shooting guard with zero NBA potential...I have a hard time believing there wasn't a better player in that entire state which usually has some pretty good basketball talent come out of it.

I like Kyle, he can shoot it with the best of them. One reason he won state player of the year is that most of the other big time players in the state were in the junior class.

Last edited:
What the hell type of workout was the team doing where Tyrek collapsed and died? That **** is nuts...he was just in my car like 2-3 weeks ago on the way to our game for this league I play in.

Back
Top Bottom