The College Basketball Post

Grayson Allen, Ja'Quan Newton , Dennis Smith , London Perrantes and Frank Jackson are all better than Joel.

two freshmen over a proven upcoming junior? 

stop it.
Joel barely averaged 12 and 3 assist a game last season. Let's not act like he's a stud . Ja 'Quan Newton almost did that playing 9 less minutes a game
c'mon man. 

let's not be naive and act like berry was the number 1 scoring option on last years team that was deep as hell.

dude increased his scoring by 3 times. 

10th in the acc in total assist. Only dude you named who was higher was parrentes. 

but you got it. 

we'll see come march.

c'mon man. 

10th in the acc in total assist. Only dude you named who was higher was parrentes. 

He played more games than anybody , that helped his total . He averaged the same number of assist a game as Theo Pinson and Joel played 11 more minutes a night.

Last edited:
Michael Porter Jr is a PROBLEM.

Too bad he and Fultz won't play together at Washington, even Lorenzo Romar couldn't **** that up.

Roy seems to be begging Brandon McCoy, Kevin Knox and Kris Wilkes to join the 2017 class . I like Roy , his first recruit at Kansas was a friend of my family

Last edited:
Say what you want about Roy but he always gonna recruit well and he gets guys to stay multiple years even to their own detriment. :lol:

Shout to James Michael McAdoo losing a good 8-10 million.

if Dejounte Murray had stayed him and Markelle Fultz would've been the #1 backcourt in the nation edging out even Fox and Monk down in Lexington

if Dejounte Murray had stayed him and Markelle Fultz would've been the #1 backcourt in the nation edging out even Fox and Monk down in Lexington

Bruh. :x

They woulda ran every team out the gym. :lol:

If Chriss woulda stayed too? Title contenders for real.

How does Romar keep getting these talents? The Nike bag that heavy?

UNC stay snagging our top talent in Indiana dog 
mean.gif
. LET KRIS WILKES COME TO IU COACH ROY ****! 
mad.gif

Bruh.
sick.gif

They woulda ran every team out the gym.
laugh.gif

If Chriss woulda stayed too? Title contenders for real.

How does Romar keep getting these talents? The Nike bag that heavy?
I wish. 
nerd.gif

Him and/or Chillious has had some longstanding relationships with some of these kids and they've just been loyal to those relationships imo 
yeshrug.png

This has been rare stretch for him though, between Fultz (connected to Chillious) and the Porter brothers (Their Godfather) 

NBA 1st round money dont hurt either

Last edited:
I wish. :nerd:

Him and/or Chillious has had some longstanding with some of these kids and they've just been loyal to those relationships imo 
yeshrug.png

This has been rare stretch for him though, between Fultz (connected to Chillious) and the Porter brothers (Their Godfather) 

NBA 1st round money dont hurt either

I'm sittin' here scratchin' my head like, Romar low-key killin' it lately. Not to mention, he's actually had a nice little run of putting kids in the NBA, 1st round at that.

JJ had some wild stories from that summer Romar coached the U-18 US team. Said he was, by far, the most chill coach in college ball.

UNC stay snagging our top talent in Indiana dog 
mean.gif
. LET KRIS WILKES COME TO IU COACH ROY ****! 
mad.gif
What are your thoughts on Paul Scruggs? Top 40 or so point guard that Xavier is reportedly leading for from Indy.
One of my former teammate's little brother plays with him. I saw him play in the state tourney last year dude is nice 
pimp.gif

Hopefully he commits to IU, too. Can't let yall snag another Indy prospect from us 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What are the chances Trae Young follows Porter to UW? 

Pretty high I would say, them dudes are real close and love to play together.

Them boys just dominated the whole EYBL with ease.

Young is a savage, would love to see him stay home and go to OU but I also need to see him and Porter together at a higher level.

He has to get stronger and adjust his form on the jumper because ****** at the next level will block it but besides that? He has it all.

I love young guys that just have that dog in them, he loves to **** on other elite guys in his class and on the biggest stages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom