The College Basketball Post

There's no axe to grind :lol:. X just doesnt recruit on the same level as UCONN. No one outside of X fans would even say that.

ESPNU has Adidas Nations Basketball on Monday, 1 August 2016

07:00P Live – High School Basketball: Adidas Nations as Part of Summer of Next presented by Geico : Showcase From Norwalk, CA. USA

09:00P Live – High School Basketball: Adidas Nations as Part of Summer of Next presented by Geico : Championship From Norwalk, CA. USA

"4 star recruit Deng Gak tells ESPN he is down to five schools: Miami, Florida, Indiana, Duke, Kansas."

Duke and Kansas even want this kid ?

Last edited:
I'll still try to watch the Adidas Nations on Monday , but I don't see how this even fair ?

They high schoolers , they'll find a way to mess it up :lol:

No. 1 shooting guard Gary Trent Jr. tells ESPN his final five: Arizona, Duke, Kentucky, Michigan State, UCLA.

Washington lost 3 of their top 4 players from last season. I expect them to finish 6th place in the PAC 12. They should be top 3 in the conference the following year (even without Fultz).

Last edited:
Fultz dropped 33 and 7 in Washington's first exhibition game last night (which they lost :lol: )
http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...es-drop-exhibition-opener-100-96-in-overtime/

Dude is going #1 next year. I like Jackson a lot, but Fultz is like a year and a half younger. Giles looks like Amare 2.0, but I think his knees may end up scaring people off...

As long as Giles stays healthy, I don't see Fultz passing him.

But then again, the usage he will have at Washington compared to Giles at Duke might sway scouts.

I'd still take Giles 1st as long as he checks out medically, too much potential.

I certainly don't think you can go wrong with Giles as long as his health checks out. Was watching some 2005 Amare highlights and Giles really reminds me of him in his mixtapes. Excited to actually get to watch him play..

Cal don't stop

.@bradcalipari asked me if he could go to the @Drake concert tonight in Toronto w/ @DevinBook & @tulis3. I told him I would think about it.
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 1, 2016
I decided I would let him go under one condition: He had to have a chaperone. So I'm headed to the @Drake concert. pic.twitter.com/DfbQv8ZvUT
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 1, 2016
Kentucky is in the house at the @Drake concert!!! pic.twitter.com/ITS8lbUtY9
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 2, 2016
Saved the best for last. Known @Drake a long time. He hasn't changed one bit. He's stayed true to himself. pic.twitter.com/XBUydTNy65
— John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) August 2, 2016

Gotta address him as 1st Round Cal instead of PayPal Cal now.

He always gonna be untouchable with the amount of guys he's helped get millions and the fact that a lot of his guys had immediate success.

Back
Top Bottom