The College Basketball Post

This new Zona uniform looks weird

guess woody was right about duke reaching out to duval and young...didnt duval want a duke offer?

Yea but it's still confusing. Some people saying no one from the staff has reached out to trae and basically calling him a liar.

Duval situation is just nonexistent to me. That's Maryland or overseas.

Trae will end up at UK.

Texas is hard to beat for Coleman. K is actually the lead guy on him and apologized to him for not recruiting him from the beginning.

Arizona just needs to go back to the Salim era jerseys

I'm not gonna say any other teams uniforms are bad as long as we are stuck with that new logo that looks like a cross between K-State and the Thundercats :smh:

UK giving away two lower arena tickets to every event in '17 to who comes up with the best name for the new scoreboard. I need some ideas :nerd:

^^^^ Don't hate :lol: We finally stepped into this century and got a video board instead of a bunch of speakers that had been there since the 70's.

Fwiw K met with Coleman yesterday, Coleman cancelled his Kansas visit afterwards.

Midnight madness is upon us. Season is near :pimp:

What's this about Alonzo Trier and PED's :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say any other teams uniforms are bad as long as we are stuck with that new logo that looks like a cross between K-State and the Thundercats
mean.gif

UK giving away two lower arena tickets to every event in '17 to who comes up with the best name for the new scoreboard. I need some ideas
nerd.gif
"Won and Done"

"Scored-more-than-you-board"

"Cal's Count"

...like Cal's Count a lot, actually... 
wink.gif

friars representing with quell and nycknicks

should have gotten Makai Ashton Langford from you guys. haha

Hey I'll take it haha! I always root for the old Big East teams. I hope we come back to the big East if we don't get it a p5 conference. The football program sucks and the basketball in the aac is nothing to get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom