The College Basketball Post

Looks about right. Maybe would have had UCLA a smidge higher but not mad at it.

UCLA doesn't have Prince Ali for the first few months of the season and Bolden left the team. They can score with anybody, but the team is thin on the bench.

Last edited:
Seems like Duke may have actually reached out to Duval and Trae Young this past week. More details coming out than what was originally posted. An interview with each of them should be available in the next couple of days through Scout

Is pretty much everyone on here a duke, unc, or UK fan? How diverse are the teams represented in this thread? Uconn fan since 92 over here.

Last edited:
They are a lot of teams represented,but the UK,Duke,Kansas guys are maybe the most vocal.
I know we got Maryland,G'Town,Cuse,Sparty,Indiana,etc......fans. Some Arizona fans but they only show up when it's tournament time.

They are a lot of teams represented,but the UK,Duke,Kansas guys are maybe the most vocal.
I know we got Maryland,G'Town,Cuse,Sparty,Indiana,etc......fans. Some Arizona fans but they only show up when it's tournament time.

#Next

UF, we did have MSU. Couple UW guys, SJU. Rook and PauliePeppas might be the only Cuse guys still around

Seems like Duke may have actually reached out to Duval and Trae Young this past week. More details coming out than what was originally posted. An interview with each of them should be available in the next couple of days through Scout

Is interest legitimate or just doing due diligence?

Is interest legitimate or just doing due diligence?

More will come out once the interview is published. This whole thing has confused me cause we've moved on from both for different reasons. It was stated by the main insider that trae was more likely than duval

More will come out once the interview is published. This whole thing has confused me cause we've moved on from both for different reasons. It was stated by the main insider that trae was more likely than duval
It's confused me too,so who is Dukes top PG target? Green,Waters,Young or none of those three?

Not recruiting waters.

Haven't heard Green's name since the Cuse stuff.

Coleman has taken a visit and I thought he was the main guy we moved to.

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up skipping PG entirely if we didn't land a 1 and done guy

Is pretty much everyone on here a duke, unc, or UK fan? How diverse are the teams represented in this thread? Uconn fan since 92 over here.

friars representing with quell and nycknicks

should have gotten Makai Ashton Langford from you guys. haha

Kansas Jayhawks in here!

Excited for the upcoming season...It is Final Four or bust for this years team.

Back
Top Bottom