The College Basketball Post

Bolden got hurt?

don't think so..haven't read anything on it

Probably not too serious, though.

Will miss the first 2 games. Got him on crutches as a precaution.

seems like this is the reason for him not playing in the last exhibition and that the size thing was just a cover up.

Harry is the only one who shouldn't play against Kansas but everyone will be back before the end of the month

Grayson and Frank need to handle the rock at all times against real competition. I saw Amile Jefferson and Jones bringing the ball up the court thinking they were Ben Simmons during a exhibition game

Last edited:
Grayson and Frank need to handle the rock at all times against real competition. I saw Amile Jefferson and Jones bringing the ball up the court thinking they were Ben Simmons during a exhibition game

Amile will be doing that alot. K is going to play him in a Draymond role with the ball in his hands alot.

When to most hs players sign I got a buddy who's on the bubble he's class of 2017 schools have shown interest but not offer

When to most hs players sign I got a buddy who's on the bubble he's class of 2017 schools have shown interest but not offer
Early signing starts tomorrow and goes to the 16th,regular signing is in April and lasts until May sometime.

Last edited:
Just got tix to watch my cuse play South Carolina at the barclays center. Can anyone comment on the venue?

Back
Top Bottom