The College Basketball Post

How do you feel about this team? Probably most athletic team Jim has ever had. Really excited about this squad.

Best team by far since that Waiters Melo Jardine team. Havent had this much shooting, size, depth in awhile. Battle >malachi

I will watch a lot of Texas games if Shaka gets Charles O'Bannon Jr and Matt Coleman

Last edited:
yea Richards seems a sure thing at this point hes been there like 1000 times lol...Washington seems in too...Richards reminds me of orton and dakari mold for some reason

I think UK will pick up Richards and Washington tomorrow...Thoughts? :nerd:

Great start to the class... :pimp:

I also wonder what impact it'll have on Bamba, but I think he'll be more impacted by whether Humphries/SKJ possibly return next season (and possibly Bolden at Duke).

Our PG situation is starting to bother me,hearing we are going to miss on Young and Green so at this point Alexander would be our option since he seems most likely to be ours.

Rick Stansbury picked up another recruit,he could be putting together something at WKU.

Last edited:
How many 5 stars you need to win the SEC ? Ashley Judd don't pull down her panties anymore unless it's a top 15 player ?

I guess Coach Cal got them spoiled with that 1 National title

Last edited:
How many 5 stars you need to win the SEC ? Ashley Judd don't pull down her panties anymore unless it's a top 15 player ?

I guess Coach Cal got them spoiled with that 1 National title

:rofl: You're so mad. Get that hatred outta your heart bro.

Back
Top Bottom