The College Basketball Post

Great start to the class... :pimp:

I also wonder what impact it'll have on Bamba, but I think he'll be more impacted by whether Humphries/SKJ possibly return next season (and possibly Bolden at Duke).

bolden will be gone guaranteed....I don't see how those 2 Kentucky guy leave...Duke will basically have jeter and that's it in the middle...

Not really high on this Kentucky team, they have a few too man low IQ players for me trust them come tournament time.

Last edited:

Bam, Malik Monk.

I wouldn't call De'Aaron Fox low IQ, but he's definitely can be erratic sometimes in the half court.

Briscoe decision making is also questionable.

EDIT

Apparently Sacha Killeya-Jones is also a low IQ guy according to draftexpress.

Last edited:

Brooks doesn't look to happy at all. Apparently Brooks and his Mother wanted Carolina, but his Dad (assistant coach at Mississippi State) said nope!  

i never get the whole thing pleasing your parents on the colleges....I get it your parents will have preferences but man you got to do what's best for you...so many kids...athletes and non athletes that I seen do things they weren't happy about...such shame

i never get the whole thing pleasing your parents on the colleges....I get it your parents will have preferences but man you got to do what's best for you...so many kids...athletes and non athletes that I seen do things they weren't happy about...such shame

Sometimes it's the other way around tho and a lot of kids don't do what's best for them, especially when you're someone who's not a top 25 player. They think short term and not long term.

With that said, pops is a scum bag :lol: You don't ever turn down UNC for Mississippi State bruh - you get the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
damn man. Thought brooks was for sure a lock..

we're not landing washington either 
mean.gif

:lol: I dunno but Nike/JB is slowing starting to compete with adidas for disappointment in jersey designs with some of these schools...

The hell have they done with UNC (including the type font) :smh:

Here is some goodness though, bringing back the shorts :smokin

The season is starting soon and still no news on Arizona guard Allonzo Trier :smh:

He didn't make the trip for the Michigan St game tomorrow

Last edited:
nike has lost their damn minds with those jerseys, I won't forgive them for what they did to our jerseys this season either

Last edited:
nike has lost their damn minds with those jerseys, I won't forgive them for what they did to our jerseys this season either

Y'all got 7 different jerseys and all trash :lol:

I actually don't mind the gradient color look but the piping on the jerseys and shorts is atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom