The College Basketball Post

:lol: I love James Young, still feel like he can stick in the league with the right team.

But Malik Monk is already better than Young will ever be. They're not even comparable players.

Isaac with another impressive game.

Dude is mad versatile defensively. Gets after it on that end. Guards the perimeter well. Rebounds. Kid has all the tools.

Impacting the game without getting many touches. Wish he was a lil bit more selfish.

He could def be averaging closer to 20 than 15.

:lol: I love James Young, still feel like he can stick in the league with the right team.

But Malik Monk is already better than Young will ever be. They're not even comparable players.

Exactly. James young couldn't put the ball on the floor at all. He just settled for 3's.

Malik Monk looks like a good 3 & D player. Reminds me of Kent Bazemore a lil bit.

Exactly. James young couldn't put the ball on the floor at all. He just settled for 3's.

Malik Monk looks like a good 3 & D player. Reminds me of Kent Bazemore a lil bit.

Agreed... Monk is faster, more athletic, can handle the ball, and is a better defender and passer than Young.

He also does things like this on the regular. :x

Im curious to how Monk tests in the combine. He doesn't have ideal height for a 2 guard but he seems of the Avery Bradley mold that's athletic and long enough to pull it off.

Had a 6'3 wingspan at UK pro day but that's usually inaccurate, was measured at 6'6 elsewhere.

He's not that big but he's an elite athlete which helps tremendously.

I've seen him listed @ 6'3
Yeah always seen him listed at 6'3,never know what to trust though...20 years later still see AI listed at 6'0 when we know he ain't a shade over 5'10 .

Still crazy that Fox is only the second UK player ever with a triple double....

Last edited:
Had a chance to watch Boise state blow a lead close to the end of the game.but I'm happy to see Paris Austin maturing on the court. I know we don't like to talk about upper class men, but give him another 2 years and I think he could work his way I into a 2nd round pick. Not bad for an unrecruited highschool monster out of cali

Lonzo Ball is fun to watch but I still contend he is making mostly simple reads but with great passes.

On a team full of shooters, against college defenses taht don't know any better he should rack up assists, but I feel like I've learned precious little about him when it comes to his future beyond CBB.

Missouri lost to NC Central. 
mean.gif

Names Jim Sterk, Mizzou AD, should have on speed-dial...

Jeff Capel

Kelvin Sampson

Travis Ford

Archie Miller

Kermit Davis

Lonzo Ball is fun to watch but I still contend he is making mostly simple reads but with great passes.

On a team full of shooters, against college defenses taht don't know any better he should rack up assists, but I feel like I've learned precious little about him when it comes to his future beyond CBB.

I feel the same way. He doesn't really bend the defense, or hit pocket passes etc....but making the simple read is always appreciated.

Let's enjoy him in college. After all....this is the college thread.

Whose going to start up the 2017 Draft thread :nerd:?

Paging @PMatic

Back
Top Bottom