The College Basketball Post

Missouri lost to NC Central. :smh:

Names Jim Sterk, Mizzou AD, should have on speed-dial...
Jeff Capel
Kelvin Sampson
Travis Ford
Archie Miller
Kermit Davis
Archie Miller is way too good for that job. Missouri is a complete mess and I doubt he even considers it for a second

The Lakers don't outright suck this year, so I don't think I'll be managing the draft thread. :pimp:

I feel like putting some cash on Cuse to beat Wisconsin tonight, but I haven't seen Syracuse play this season.

Rook and Paulie : Your boys got this ?

I feel like putting some cash on Cuse to beat Wisconsin tonight, but I haven't seen Syracuse play this season.

Rook and Paulie : Your boys got this ?
Line is pretty big, but they are really going to struggle putting points up in this game. Not sure if I'd want to touch this one...

Missouri lost to NC Central. 
mean.gif

Jeff Capel
Kelvin Sampson
Travis Ford
Archie Miller
Kermit Davis
NC Central no slouch, though.

Levelle Moton can coach his *** off.
smokin.gif
I get that. But it's NC Central.

Missouri lost to NC Central. 
mean.gif

Jeff Capel
Kelvin Sampson
Travis Ford
Archie Miller
Kermit Davis
Archie Miller is way too good for that job. Missouri is a complete mess and I doubt he even considers it for a second
Agreed. I HIGHLY doubt he'd take it. Worth a call though.

Think Capel, Sampson and Davis would be really good hires though.

Going to be in the Fieldhouse for KU v. Long Beach State tonight. Anyone got the scoop on The Beach? Any players to look for?

Last edited:
Going to be in the Fieldhouse for KU v. Long Beach State tonight. Anyone got the scoop on The Beach? Any players to look for?
Looks like they are pretty awful :lol:

This. UNC ran through them pretty easily. Scrappy bunch with a couple solid transfers but ridiculously undersized like most Big West squads. :lol:

Look out for Evan Payne. Transfer from LMU.

Last edited:
Syracuse is average at best right now. Said they would get punched against Wisconsin and as predicted they did.

Team has too many issues to address in a relatively short amount of time notably their zone play and getting contributions from everyone. Team doesn't run the zone efficiently because of too much youth and grad transfers. They really miss Gbinije and ****ey at the top of the zone. Andrew White didn't show up Saturday, he did tonight in the first half. Tyler Lydon showed up Saturday, he was nowhere to be found tonight. Syracuse can't afford for either one of those guys to take nights off.

If they could have stolen this game, that would have been a huge boost for their resume. UConn, Georgetown and St. John's won't do anything for their out of conference slate unless those teams play well in conference.

Wisconsin has the perfect personnel to dismantle that zone. Boeheim going to stick with it though...

Back
Top Bottom