The College Basketball Post

We're not gonna win this with Kasey as our best player.

Kennard's jumper is ON

The team learned a lot stepping up in competition, but we need a win against FSU. We had a 7 game winning streak against Hamilton until that awful team Billy's last year .They beat us the last 2 years by a tip in and then last year with Bacon's jump shot at the end.

Last edited:
YT sensation that couldn't play basketball and ego was bigger then it should've been

That's it. He never learned how to play basketball at all. Idek if he knew the basic rules :lol:. Kid wasn't the brightest....with a huge ego.

Chris Walker and Kasey Hill set the Florida program back for a few years....

The team learned a lot stepping up in competition, but we need a win against FSU. We had a 7 game winning streak against Hamilton until that awful team Billy's last year .They beat us the last 2 years by a tip in and then last year with Bacon's jump shot at the end.

Cant wait to see Bacon and Isaac flex on Duke :pimp:

Cant wait to see Bacon and Isaac flex on Duke :pimp:
Matt Jones gonna lock all that up watch.

And I can't believe how bad Kasey Hill is. I haven't kept up with Florida basketball but he was suppose to be the next big thing.

YT has fooled a lot of people. Not me anymore tho, I gotta see it first hand now.

Duke last night 
eek.gif
 team is gonna be legit once everyone is 100%.

It was against UMKC, but Mason, Graham and Jackson went a combined 25-34 for 67 points. Not bad.

Also, Self got his 600th win.

We're not gonna win this with Kasey as our best player.

Kennard's jumper is ON

FSU gon wash the gators , they putting up at least 80 :lol:

K is a foul dude for not pushing Grayson to leave last year when his stock was still 1st round :smh:

Dude ain't touching that again

Cal would have laid it out to him and made him a millionaire

K is a foul dude for not pushing Grayson to leave last year when his stock was still 1st round :smh:

Dude ain't touching that again

Cal would have laid it out to him and made him a millionaire

Buddy, it was Grayson's idea to stay and play for a ship. Your agenda against Coach K is showing again.

I was being slightly sarcastic but the point remains still.

It wouldn't be a choice with Cal, he would literally tell the kid he has to leave. You know K is not doing that from his history of dealing with players and the draft.

You act like Grayson couldn't make his own decision, especially with the draft process being even easier for prospects now.

You sound crazy.

He can, but he's also a 20 year old kid...generally they need some assistance when making decisions for themselves.

With all the talent Duke had on their roster + coming in, it was obvious he was gonna take a back seat in a way. I'd hope the coach who's responsiblity it is to guide these kids would keep their best interest in mind and try to help them make the best decision for their future.

With that being said, I don't know what K advised him to do but from his history, I would say it's likely he didn't push him toward the draft.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...lue-devils-grayson-allen-return-junior-season

This was April 6. Grayson didn't even hesitate once the National Championship game ended to announce HE wanted to come back. HE didn't even want to test the NBA and attend the combine, even with the longer timeline put in place for players wanting to return to college.

Now you want coaches making concrete decisions on a kids future? That's up to the kid and his family. Lemme guess, you want K to hand select his agent too?

Back
Top Bottom