The College Basketball Post

I knew there was a good chance FSU would win at home , but I didn't think UF would get washed . It was a close game at the end.

I got no beef with Leonard Hamilton

Tony Bradley. :smokin

Ugly *** win but I'll take it. Berry needs to be back against UK next week. :smh:

Last edited:
Isaac is easily top 10. Could potentially sneak in top 5 depending on who is picking and how he plays....

UNC needs Berry back in the worsttttt way.

Also, it's insane that Stilman White is still on the UNC team. Dude played in the 2012 Elite 8 against KU when Kendal Marshall got hurt. 

UNC needs Berry back in the worsttttt way.

Also, it's insane that Stilman White is still on the UNC team. Dude played in the 2012 Elite 8 against KU when Kendal Marshall got hurt. 

:lol: well the dude went away on a Mormon mission right after that and was gone for two years, it's not like he's just been chillin at school this whole time

Issac has been really good.

His defensive ceiling with his ability to shoot the three make him definitely worth of being a top five pick.

FSU is super talented this year. We'll see if Leonard get those boys to their potential.

Issac has been really good.

His defensive ceiling with his ability to shoot the three make him definitely worth of being a top five pick.

FSU is super talented this year. We'll see if Leonard get those boys to their potential.

All of this.

Isaac has the 2nd highest PER amongst freshman behind Fultz.

Hes pretty much a lock for top 10. And could move up to the 3-5 range depending on needs/how the season plays out.

This Florida State team seems to have good chemistry. They're fun to watch....and Dwayne Bacon is a real one.

I like how his game has grown. D Bacon :pimp:

Anybody know if Oak Hill guard Matt Coleman is still picking a college this week ?

He's suppose to be down to Texas, Duke and Stanford.

Last edited:
Damn I can't wait to watch Duke with Giles, Tatum, Grayson, Frank Jackson, Kennard, Jefferson and Bolden...stacked as ****

Damn I can't wait to watch Duke with Giles, Tatum, Grayson, Frank Jackson, Kennard, Jefferson and Bolden...stacked as ****

Going to be impossible to find minutes for everybody though, I can see K struggling with that + chemistry of a bunch of guys who haven't played together.

But when it clicks? Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom