The College Basketball Post

Random Thoughts.

1. These UCLA score keepers are getting out out of hand with marking some of these Lonzo ball shots as asists.

2. Will Lonzo be able pull up moving to his left when he shoots on the right side on his head? :nerd:

3. Dennis Smith is a freaky athlete man. one of the non John Wall PG athletes I've seen.

Dwayne Morgan....

Disappointment :smh:

To think he was getting Rudy Gay/Reggie Williams/Reggie Lewis comparisons in HS :lol:

Last edited:
I seen malcom from VT refer to melo as the city goat, that's why I asked

Really depends who you ask tho , nobody over like 35 gon say Melo the goat ...they probly talk bout cassell , wingate , Reggie Lewis , Williams , mugsy or one of them old school cats :lol: ...recently yea Melo the best outta here , he a part time Baltimore dude tho :lol: :smh:

Can't believe my mans melo switched lanes like that. He was straight Bmore when he left Syracuse. Had Jim walking the Bmore streets in that Jordan commercial. :smh:

I'm blaming LaLa man.

Really depends who you ask tho , nobody over like 35 gon say Melo the goat ...they probly talk bout cassell , wingate , Reggie Lewis , Williams , mugsy or one of them old school cats :lol: ...recently yea Melo the best outta here , he a part time Baltimore dude tho :lol: :smh:

In an old Unc voice:

"Lookey here young fella. Lemme tell y'all youngins about Skip Wise. He was a bad boy before that dope got him"

:lol:

Can't believe my mans melo switched lanes like that. He was straight Bmore when he left Syracuse. Had Jim walking the Bmore streets in that Jordan commercial. :smh:

I'm blaming LaLa man.

:smh:. Real talk. He switched up. Smh

He still gets love out here when he comes. And that's very rare these days. Peep this vice video.

Oh. And Dominique Wilkins is a Baltimore *****. Little known. But he came up in Latrobe Projects before moving to NC in his 9th grade year.

Dope video of melo back in the city tho. At first I was a little thrown off bc you could feel the resentment in the air when he was talking to the lady and dude at the car. Bmore a tricky city man.

Melo tried to claim Red Hook soon as he got to NY talking about "I'm home". :lol:

****** don't respect that, he a B-More cat, be proud of ya city b.

Last edited:
In that old Melo commercial with a Boeheim in it.....that's a young Justin Jenifer who plays at Cincinnati now at the :15 second mark.

Makes me feel old. Dude was like the #1 player in his class when he was 10 :lol:.

How's he been looking at Cincy?

Rick Barnes must have dirt on Roy or something.

dude out coaches him every time they face off

Last edited:
Who's better fultz or smith jr?

Back
Top Bottom