The College Basketball Post

to the homie Malta

Carlton Bragg pinched for domestic battery

*EDIT*

Kansas sophomore basketball player Carlton Bragg Jr. was charged with misdemeanor battery Friday after he was alleged to have struck his girlfriend and pushed her down stairs during an argument, according to the Douglas County District Attorney’s office.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...of-kansas/article119896743.html#storylink=cpy

Pending further details, an already shaky start to Bragg's season just got a whole lot worse. may be over for a long time.

Last edited:
CBS Sports Network is showing Chino Hills vs Bishop Gorman right now.

The Ball brothers play for Chino Hills

CBS Sports Network is showing Chino Hills vs Bishop Gorman right now.

The Ball brothers play for Chino Hills

Bro they are launching 3's :lol: tuned in right when one of the bros launched one from almost half court with the shot clock still pretty high :rofl:

Btw ain't no way the young one 6'3. He a bull though

Last edited:
Played like that since Lonzos frost year.

He took a 30 ft to beat Mater Dei and Stanley when they were down 2.

Carlton Bragg pinched for domestic battery
*EDIT*

Kansas sophomore basketball player Carlton Bragg Jr. was charged with misdemeanor battery Friday after he was alleged to have struck his girlfriend and pushed her down stairs during an argument, according to the Douglas County District Attorney’s office.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...of-kansas/article119896743.html#storylink=cpy

Pending further details, an already shaky start to Bragg's season just got a whole lot worse. may be over for a long time.
Adding some additional insight here from my KU "sources"...

Bragg has been dealing some major drugs on the side, smoking tons of weed and recently texted a friend of a friend asking where he can get a pistol. Not good. I'd be pretty surprised if Bragg played for KU again.

Adding some additional insight here from my KU "sources"...

Bragg has been dealing some major drugs on the side, smoking tons of weed and recently texted a friend of a friend asking where he can get a pistol. Not good. I'd be pretty surprised if Bragg played for KU again.

:smh::wow:

I don't know Bragg's situation but wow. Throwing away a promising career for that foolishness.

In the mugshot smiling like he didn't just throw his potential away.

Dude is lost.

Last edited:
You can't be a high d-1 athlete and deal "major drugs". You don't have the time.

Bruh breaking down QP's nothing more, you know how the rumor mill goes.

Yet and still, it's a **** head move.

Last edited:
My youngin just lead Oklahoma state to a road win with Jawun Evans out and Phil forte not doing much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom