The College Basketball Post

Five-star center Austin Wiley has enrolled early at Auburn and can play immediately, sources confirmed to ESPN. Already practicing with the team.

Went to Spartanburg Day school vs Ben Lippen last night. Zion Williamson is a beast athletically but didn't have a shot and couldn't hit free throws. Also didn't do much off the dribble so I'm not sure how he'll do when he has to create space with the ball in his hands or create his own shot. Only glimpse I saw was when he had the ball in transition and Ben Lippen just fouled him around the 3 point line before it got ugly :lol:. It was pretty much a dunk show but I expected that because Ben Lippen doesn't have anybody close to big enough or athletic enough to hang with him. Going to see him play at the Chick-fil-A classic on Tuesday vs Gray Collegiate (Jalek Felton's team) and will report back with what I see

This is essentially a lost year for Syracuse. Frank Howard plays with his head in his ***. Andrew White does nothing well outside of the catch and shoot. Gillon is equally as bad.

This is essentially a lost year for Syracuse. Frank Howard plays with his head in his ***. Andrew White does nothing well outside of the catch and shoot. Gillon is equally as bad.

2 final fours in 4 years and it was a total mirage. Offense for the past 4 years since scoop /waiters left is a joke....stand around with ball screen after ball screem with guards who cant penetrate for ****. Howards approaching Kaleb Joseph territory and after missing in Quade were in trouble. Since forever Syracuse was an up and down fun team to watch that has morphed into a rock fight every game. Embarrassing

SU Football has a brighter future than the basketball program. I hope ****** enjoyed the recent success because they are trending in the wrong direction.

feel like that was the first really dope pick and roll pass i seen lonzo ball make,

EDIT

gollows that with a trash pass.

Last edited:
still wont save them from getting their *** kicked tomorrow 

Shut yo *** up

Y'all ain't ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom