The College Basketball Post

KU front court just got even thinner...

Udoka Azubuike is out for the year with torn ligaments in his wrist.

Ahhhh took the L tonight,luckily it's still early **** Rick and them prostitute getting cats.When you all get hit with them sanctions just like NC is about to imma laugh.

Great game UL fans :smh:

As talented as this UK team is we're still a work in progress.

Monk can't be our only outside threat. There'll be plenty more games like this.

Willis can't play 30 mins and go 1-5 from three.

Mulder needs more minutes.

Briscoe out here not even trying to get buckets :smh:

We'll be aight though.

I take it Wenyen Gabriel just isn't ready yet.....

Thought his "breakout" to a top 15 player was a lil overstated.

low key That grayson allen vine, is the entire history of white supremacy in america. :rofl:

1. White person impede the progress of other people.

2. Someone calls them out on it.

3. White person proceeds to throw an insane self destructive temper tantrum.

That's how Trump is president. :lol:

What the **** ???

Keep that **** to yourself

Huuuugeeeee game for DePaul tmrw

Last edited:
Boeheim should be fired for losing to sju by 30

Unfortunately, this win is going to give Mullin more time :smh:

I dunno what's up with 'cuse :smh: I can't tell if they are just having bad nights or can't play against good teams. On Monday, they beat Eastern Michigan 105-57. The game last night was a good game until about 10 minutes left then SJ went on a crazy run and we just seemed to give up. SJ looked like an AND1 squad out there just sick assists and dunks everywhere.

I've NEVER seen the stands half empty with that much time to go. Even crazier was the fans started booing 'cuse :x

Thank god Grayson Allen is lil punk crybaby so most of the media spotlight is on him :lol:

Last edited:
They have no chemistry or heart. The latter showed more when they just quit playing.

There's no senior leadership and the grad transfers have added nothing to the team. Andrew White can't put the ball on the floor to create his own shot and John Gillon just sucks. Needs to worry about refining his game more than Twitter trolls. Add Roberson regressing to the point he has, Frank Howard being incapable of running the point and this is the disaster you currently have.

Boeheim won't pull a Bo Ryan and quit on this team, but it is hard for me to see him coming back next season with a thinner team. With more grad transfers coming in to fill the roster, let Hop or a coach from the outside take over. Hit the ground running on the 2018 class and hope to be competitive by then. The ad from ESPN is an alum so he has further incentive to ensure the program doesn't falter.

Last edited:
Great game UL fans :smh:

As talented as this UK team is we're still a work in progress.

Monk can't be our only outside threat. There'll be plenty more games like this.

Willis can't play 30 mins and go 1-5 from three.

Mulder needs more minutes.

Briscoe out here not even trying to get buckets :smh:

We'll be aight though.

I love my dude Cal but every year it feels like he recruits only one shooter. :lol:

Last edited:
low key That grayson allen vine, is the entire history of white supremacy in america. :rofl:

1. White person impede the progress of other people.

2. Someone calls them out on it.

3. White person proceeds to throw an insane self destructive temper tantrum.

That's how Trump is president. :lol:

What the **** ???

Keep that **** to yourself

Huuuugeeeee game for DePaul tmrw

:wow:

White man telling you how to think and feel.

I ride with Duke all day but found it mad weird when the crowd went crazy when he came back in.

I see it's gonna be tough to find mins for all of these players, somebody is gonna have their feelings hurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom