The College Basketball Post

Yep kid is scared of a jumpshot

I will never understand how you can be considered a big time guard but can't shoot.

You gotta be an elite athlete like Russ/Wall/Rose/Dennis Smith or have elite ball skills/passing like a Rondo or Rubio for it to even make sense.

Kids really still haven't learned how important it is to be an elite/above average shooter.

It's easy to dominate when you are more physically blessed than your competition but the higher you go the more skill becomes the separation.

Last edited:
Yea types without thinking of wall, rondo and a couple more but like y'all said those are elite athletes or do something else very elite. Briscoe not so much.

Was intrigued to see what UK looked like when they had an actual team playing defense against them. Monk struggled, I continue to think their lack of shooting is going to hurt them.

Grayson Allen...I'm honestly kind of surprised K suspended him. He definitely has something going on mentally though, something just didn't seem right. Needs to clean up his act. Coach K on DPShow this morning was good, by the way.

KU losing Udoka hurts. I don't think it's the end of the world, but it hurts an already thin front court. Big time loss defensively.

Let me just say I hate Duke.

I hated JJ Reddick because he was ana amzing basketball player on a team I hate. I respect his game like I respect Coach K's coaching.

There's nothing special about Grayson Allen other than him being the annual token white starter on Duke who spews quotes from the bible on twitter daily apparently. He's not nearly as talented as people make him out to be if he was black he'd be on the bench. Yep, I said it.

Last edited:
Reminds me of soccer player Luis Suarez when he couldn't stop biting people :lol:

Same as Draymond too, Grayson just can't help himself :rofl:

Reminds me of soccer player Luis Suarez when he couldn't stop biting people :lol:

Same as Draymond too, Grayson just can't help himself :rofl:

:wow: Didn't even think to group those all together, even after going on a personal crusade against Draymond a couple weeks ago.

Minus whale throw Dennis Rodman and his headbutts in there as well.

coach K is a clown right now ... just heard the dan patrick interview ... 

i have no words ... 

coach k didn't levy that suspension ... with the way he sounded ... 

Boot him from the team. Shut down that program. 
mean.gif

Grayson ain't no typical white player, he's a dunk contest champion. That being said I don't think he'll make the NBA. He's no Ron baker

coach K is a clown right now ... just heard the dan patrick interview ... 

i have no words ... 

coach k didn't levy that suspension ... with the way he sounded ... 

"1 game, maybe 3, or a week." AKA when I feel the media will not scrutinize my decision any longer :lol:

Grayson will get a shot.

If he's a 38%+ 3 point shooter, and can use athleticsm to defend at an acceptable level don't see why he can't stick.

Always love when randoms come in the thread and have no idea what they're talking about [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

just to add to my post above ... Shot vs Kentucky, the fact that he was on the Dream Team ... Grayson can't touch CL

Idk Laettner (now) is at least a good sport about the Timberlake stomp,and I can't see Allen ever being anything other than a ****.

Back
Top Bottom