The College Basketball Post

Woody : Does this push Mohamed Bamba to UCONN ?

Don't think UCONN is a major player. Bamba to Duke only happens with Bolden bouncing. Quade gonna be on him to UK and Cal will be pushing everyone out the door. I could see UCONN happening only if UK/Duke cards doesn't fall the way he wants as those are the only 2 I've heard mentioned with the kid as serious contenders

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]High School Basketball Player Collin Sexton Tells Penny Hardaway That His Son Is 'Trash' During Game[/h1]
Looked at Penny Hardaway and told him his son trash??? Fam already the GOAT pic.twitter.com/o4CBTnOetP
— Adrian (@AdrianB_5) December 22, 2016
Kids disrespectful as **** these days 
laugh.gif

@Ecook0808  saw 'Zo back home this weekend at my 24 hour. Is your boy Darren? That's the only dude I know him and his bros train with. 

I know we see this sometimes but Long Beach State's non-conference scheduling this year is something to behold :lol: :x

Some games they've played so far:

@ Wichita State
@ North Carolina
@ Louisville
@ UCLA
@ Washington
@ Florida Gulf Coast
@ Kansas
@ New Mexico St
@ Texas
Oregon St (neutral)

I know we see this sometimes but Long Beach State's non-conference scheduling this year is something to behold :lol: :x

@ Wichita State
@ North Carolina
@ Louisville
@ UCLA
@ Washington
@ Florida Gulf Coast
@ Kansas
@ New Mexico St
@ Texas
Oregon St (neutral)

Nothing new. Munson always schedules an aggressive non-conference schedule. Although this year's is definitely crucial :smh:

Last edited:
I know it's a draft question but is anyone else not buying Ball as a top 5 lock? Or am I tripping?

What's the chances of Diallo actually playing college ball? He's on the second day of his three day UK visit...

How many times have you seen him?
5-6 times this season. Admittedly not a great sample size.

I was a lot more impressed with DLo a few years ago
I was as well. He was a gifted passer like Ball, but a much better scorer.

im a Ball skeptic as well but I feel like everyone not named Fultz got similarly big holes.
Completely agree with this. With Ball, I'm just not really sure what your team's potential is in today's NBA when your lead guard can't really break defenders down off the dribble. I think fit is going to be really important with him in particular.

Last edited:
I just think he doesn't do anything at a high enough level to take him over Fultz, Jackson, Tatum, or Fox. Then Isaac, Monk, Giles, Smith are right there too. Idk. Maybe more games I'll come around. The hype for all the brothers could be what's souring me too. Hype reminds me of Harrison twins

Dennis will just keep rising draft boards. Won't go outside the top 5. Athleticism and ability to create/score will help with the distribution concerns.

Anyways, Michigan State showed a little heart tonight

How could Matt Coleman watch Texas struggle so much and not commit already ? He would have the keys to the car playing under Shaka , I'm not even sure Duke really wants him

Dennis will just keep rising draft boards. Won't go outside the top 5. Athleticism and ability to create/score will help with the distribution concerns.
He is somehow 9-12 from 3 in his last 2 games and is now shooting 38.5% from 3 for the season. Will be interesting to see what happens with his shooting for the rest of the year. If he can shoot the 3 in the mid-to-upper 30s, I think it's going to be tough for teams to pick another PG (besides Fultz) over him.

Smith is an ELITE athlete like of the Wall/Rose/Russ mold, he's definitely the second best PG prospect behind Fultz.

@ Wichita State
@ North Carolina
@ Louisville
@ UCLA
@ Washington
@ Florida Gulf Coast
@ Kansas
@ New Mexico St
@ Texas
Oregon St (neutral)
That's my alma mater. :pimp:

Got in a heated debate last night with one of my boys about Ball, with him saying he's a top 5 pick and a franchise player at the next level.

He's also basing this off of stats, Chard Ford/Draft Express mocks, and the general media hype. Has never actually watched him play - called him the best shooter in the country :lol:

I sent him a bunch of Fultz vids to shut him up but we also have a $5k bet regarding Ball's status in the league once his rookie contract is up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom