The College Basketball Post

Always love when randoms come in the thread and have no idea what they're talking about [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

People hate succes E

Last edited:
:wow: Didn't even think to group those all together, even after going on a personal crusade against Draymond a couple weeks ago.

Minus whale throw Dennis Rodman and his headbutts in there as well.

Nah, Rodman had 1 job: Distract. Rebounding was a major bonus. Once his job was done, he ejected himself, so he could beat post-game traffic lol.

Grayson is such a rich white kid name.

Not surprised he acted like a beeyotch.

Last edited:
Georgia Tech pledge Jose Alvarado goes for quadruple double. 18 pts 10rebs10ast 10sts, against a supposedly decent team. I hope he does well in college.

Osh Kosh Bosh : You ever heard of some 2017 French kid named Yves Pons ? He might be down to Tennessee and UF

Lauri Markkanen is such a interesting prospect..wish there was a way to bet who would win MVP first in the draft next year cause I'd prolly bet on that kid for some reason.

Georgia Tech pledge Jose Alvarado goes for quadruple double. 18 pts 10rebs10ast 10sts, against a supposedly decent team. I hope he does well in college.

Osh Kosh Bosh : You ever heard of some 2017 French kid named Yves Pons ? He might be down to Tennessee and UF

saw him at the fIBA tourney.

FREAKY athlete. 3/4 tweener.

man child physically. long arms, strong frame.

jumper doesnt go in, but doesn't look that bad.

doesn't really know how to play basketball,

can gaurd 1-4. can protect the rim a bit. freak athelte tho, look him up on you tube, only had one good dunk vs canada, but caught multip'e bodies against the rest of the feild

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom