The College Basketball Post

LOL state is ******* trash.

"bad boy piston mentality" huh 

clowns 
    Knew the humbling would be handed today after they said that.....but a 51pt dub ? SHEESH 

Theo Pinson byke too now are rotation back in order GDTBATH 
pimp.gif

Who's the better pro prospect between Fox and Monk and why ?

I think Fox is better pro prospect. Better speed, handles and vision. Shot needs to improve. See him as a pure pg.

Monk is great scorer/ combo guard. Height is an issue to be a 2. See him being a JR Smith or Monta Ellis type in the league. Good 2nd or 3rd option. Or 6th man like Lou Williams.

Depends if you think Fox will improve his shot or not ...right now it's all bricks n that's gon limit him in the NBA if it continues

Seth Greenberg keeps comparing Fox to Brandon Jennings coming out

Yes because they're lefties, same way everyone wanted to give Russell the Harden/Ginobili comparison :smh:

Jennings clearly has more of a scorer's mentality, whereas I see Fox posing as more of an actual point guard. I like Fox but that shot gotta get better.

It's hard for me to compare guys who aren't physically built the same. Like deaaron is a legit 3 inches taller and is more athletic

Last edited:
I didn't know Jay Wright had a new book coming out . I might have to pick that up, I used to follow him when he was at Hofstra.
-----------

Georgetown transfer Isaac Copeland confirmed to ESPN he is headed to Nebraska

Last edited:
Not the same injury or severity as last year. He'll be back, just a matter of when.

Defense will suffer tremendously. Bolden gonna have to get starter minutes to provide rim protection

well its time for the young bull to step and prove himself especially being that he was pegged a top 15 pick...Im just glad amile isn't big time hurt cause I felt bad for dude...Imagine if we didn't have the depth this year...yikes

well its time for the young bull to step and prove himself especially being that he was pegged a top 15 pick...Im just glad amile isn't big time hurt cause I felt bad for dude...Imagine if we didn't have the depth this year...yikes

FSU going to cook that a**

Bolden is out here looking extra soft. He played 8 minutes last game and didn't have 1 rebound. It boggles my mind that a big can go that long and not grab 1 defensive rebound.

At least Giles is continuing to improve every game but he's not ready to serve as our main low post option yet.

Bolden is out here looking extra soft. He played 8 minutes last game and didn't have 1 rebound. It boggles my mind that a big can go that long and not grab 1 defensive rebound.

At least Giles is continuing to improve every game but he's not ready to serve as our main low post option yet.

yea I feel you on that one

FSU going to cook that a**

FSU is hot right now and Duke is vulnerable at the moment as they all getting into grove and everything else that is going on...but we never really played well at FSU anyway...that place and va tech has been a nightmare for us

Sounds like something was promised to him especially with UConn being in the mix for years.

His coach aired him out something serious, sheesh.

At the surface you knew Diallo was athletic with a shot that needed developing but that article opened up some jarring negatives below the surface.

Back
Top Bottom