The College Basketball Post

Went as expected.

No identity, went away from Grayson as pg in the 2nd half which I don't understand. Also, went away from Luke on offense.

Tatum played selfish and forced everything. 18 points on 20 attempts. Meh.

No rim protection, no heart. Teams just having their way in the paint this season. Just figure it out before February

Last edited:
Went as expected.

No identity, went away from Grayson as pg in the 2nd half which I don't understand. Also, went away from Luke on offense.

Tatum played selfish and forced everything. 18 points on 29 attempts. Meh.

No rim protection, no heart. Teams just having their way in the paint this season. Just figure it out before February

Jeff Capel looking like nothing more than a bag man, that Louisville game won't be easy

Jeff Capel looking like nothing more than a bag man
roll.gif

Grayson is letting me down man

I'm a Duke fan and can't even get mad at people wanting Grayson to be forgotten entirely :smh:

Went as expected.

Same thing i thought...rebounding was atrocious, played with no effort, jeter was awful, tatum was trying to do too much...had like 3 possessions in a row where he made dumb plays...not worried yet but for sure concerned..we need amile

Someone I went to HS unfriended me last night on Facebook because of the Duke game [emoji]128514[/emoji] He was complaining about the refs and how Duke couldn't get a call all night. How it was 5 on 8. I just commented that each team had 21 fouls and Duke shot more free throws. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Got all pissy and unfriended me. Funniest moment in Facebook

Duke is some booty juice
Relax young fella we have 3 losses

Ya mans Grayson, thug :smh:

:lol:

Hey Bruh it's pure comedy at this point with dude.

Went as expected.

Same thing i thought...rebounding was atrocious, played with no effort, jeter was awful, tatum was trying to do too much...had like 3 possessions in a row where he made dumb plays...not worried yet but for sure concerned..we need amile

Game was ugly man but we all expected that. I can't have Greyson playing the 1 man, that's not him and it showed last night. Like dre said and I said before the season started we will miss Thornton bad and here we are. We have nobody that can control the game.

Another thing is we need Amile bad, best glue guy in the country.

I'm set on that bolden is buttcheek...and don't get me started on this guy Jeter. My god. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom