The College Basketball Post

Would be a great damn game.

I say give us mid confence and we should be hitting our groove. Hey Harry looked real productive the other night :nerd:

Last edited:
imagine if Jonah Bolden didn't turn pro in Australian League and was at UCLA this year, then they'd really be the favorites this year

Theo Pinson is back tomorrow.
nthat.gif
Who cares he's not a difference maker
lock down defender b.

good passer too

stillin729 stillin729 What's the story on penn state playing in Philly today ? U at the game ?

Yeah they try to get alums back and what not, they do it for hockey too which I've been too and that's a lot of fun

I used to go to PSU BB games during college but they always sucked :lol:

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 What's the story on penn state playing in Philly today ? U at the game ?

Yeah they try to get alums back and what not, they do it for hockey too which I've been too and that's a lot of fun

I used to go to PSU BB games during college but they always sucked :lol:
:lol: don't think Philly ppl too worried bout psu bball ...cool to see em play at the palestra tho, always lit in that gym

Last edited:
:lol: don't think Philly ppl too worried bout psu bball ...cool to see em play at the palestra tho, always lit in that gym

Yeah that's a legendary place, they usually get a decent crowd just bc PSU is coming to town and there's a huge alum population in Philly

Can assure most people going couldn't name one player :lol:

Last edited:
Very satisfying win for SU. Had lost to Pitt the last five meetings. Dominated them from the opening tip. Still have a long way to go given how tough the ACC is, but Boeheim found his lineup.

Xavier starting to look like the team their preseason ranking predicted. Edmond Sumner getting to the rim at will

Back
Top Bottom